The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I didn't even know there were other people doing Weeknd reaction videos. Not trying to see anyone copy Quint's wave. Doesn't seem like it would be as authentic.

Bro there so crap. Like if they just started okay. But two of them even said, "Yo Big Quint is going to go off on this one." I'm like then what is the point of watching YOU then? I won't make that mistake. I just stick to BQ and DEHH for reaction/reviews.

As you are and the hills gave me hope that his next project could be greatness. Starboy just gave me more hope.

Starboy been in repeat since it dropped. Soon ill be didgusted by it lol

Last edited:
We need a new poll up in this ***
done 
nerd.gif

The direction he took on Starboy is similar to the one he took on king of the falloff. Sonically it's leaps and bounds better than that garbaj. While I f with the track, I'd be lying if I said I want more braggadocios tracks on the album. I listen to trap music for all that flossin talk. I'm optimistic that he'll deliver something for all of his fans since the joint is supposed to have 18 tracks though.

The second half of As You Are is dope. I really only bump The Hills & the mix of Acquainted & GBIT90s though.

Was listening to the unreleased tape today and just realized starboy sounds and lyrics are really similar to out here... which was my fav song from the unreleased tape. No wonder i mess with this hard

Was listening to the unreleased tape today and just realized starboy sounds and lyrics are really similar to out here... which was my fav song from the unreleased tape. No wonder i mess with this hard

You got a link?? Anyone got a link?

Help a papi out.

You got a link?? Anyone got a link?

Help a papi out.

It's from the tape a couple months ago. The part the two songs share is the chorus from Starboy.

"Her crib's so empty need a center piece
Twenty racks table come from Ebony
She cut that Ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face, man, I love my baby"

Found the album art I'm gonna use (instead of the inevitable headshot).

Last edited:
Read False Alarm will drop Thursday midnight and he will perform both new songs on SNL

From reddit

Back
Top Bottom