The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
 6ft?

So just listened to Mania the right way on my TV and soundbar.

All I can say was wow. Don't know about you guys but the clip and snippets of the songs flowing in there was great and made me appreciate them more. Got me eating my words and hyped for this album

His new alias should be The Highnd.

I just watched Mania and he really is mr. high-end cars, high-end fashion, etc. Plus, the High For This Weeknd is officially gone. With that said, I'm actually looking forward to Starboy. I had zero interest in it up until watching Mania, and now I'm just looking forward to hearing a good-sounding pop album.

I think he's exactly where he wanted to be (remember the Noise). It's not always about the destination, but the journey is what's important.

I posted this in this thread in 05/2011:

Weeknd is on some dark, gritty, evil side of the glam life steez. "The Noise EP" sounds like some regular ol R&B. "Rescue Me" sounds like it could fit well during the credits of some kids movie

Not for nothing but, that autographed poster/album

How do we truly know if he signed it

Wanna get it as a surprise for my girl, $20 seems really cheap (good)

I'm just worried without ao many tracks, there's bound to be some fillers/fluff

The best part of Party Monster is the Lana Del Rey paranoid part

Party Monster still a weak name for a song tho

The only song I've heard so far that I can't deal with is False Alarm

Last edited:
:rolleyes
That Sidewalks beat is too smooth

That is :smokin those lyrics on point. I don't mind we he wants to talk that @#$%. Love those shots.

Saw the AMA performance and when they showed Drake there moving I was amused by that. Wonder will Zane ask him about his relationship with Aubrey. Since we haven't gotten a better album since Take Care due to Abel's help.

How in the blue hell has Big Quint ignored all of this so far? Like he must really be off the grid these last few weeks. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving NTXO Fam !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom