The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

e646874e_image.png

Last edited:
The more I listen to Starboy, the more it becomes flames to me
I'm stating the obvious, but this is way way way better than bbtm, like way better

Enough is enough--BBTM is way better than this ****. :lol: There's like 4 songs on Starboy that would instantly be the worst song on BBTM. And there's like 4 songs on BBTM that would instantly be the best song on Starboy. And I'm not 100% sure means that much, but it feels right to say.

I just know that Starboy contains some of his worst songs ever.

Enough is enough--BBTM is way better than this ****.
laugh.gif
There's like 4 songs on Starboy that would instantly be the worst song on BBTM. And there's like 4 songs on BBTM that would instantly be the best song on Starboy. And I'm not 100% sure means that much, but it feels right to say.

naw

Off the wall opinions and now we got nef quoting stuff from 5 years ago? This thread belongs in the ICU

Enough is enough--BBTM is way better than this ****. :lol: There's like 4 songs on Starboy that would instantly be the worst song on BBTM. And there's like 4 songs on BBTM that would instantly be the best song on Starboy. And I'm not 100% sure means that much, but it feels right to say.

Who's mans is this?

Who's mans is this?

I think he's this mans....

it's not a group man it's one guy

Charliemurphywrong.gif

I cant say bbtm is awful just because the hills and as you are are masterpieces. Two of my favorite weeknd tracks. But as a album is definitely not that good, doesnt compare to starboy

I cant say bbtm is awful just because the hills and as you are are masterpieces. Two of my favorite weeknd tracks. But as a album is definitely not that good, doesnt compare to starboy
You just gonna not mention Often?

But I can agree with this. And I'm still a fan of Dark Times and acquainted. But the album as a whole, just isn't there and flow like starboy does even though it's very pop esque

I think often gets overlooked because it was out for a year before the album. Underrated track

Yea sometimes I do get reminded it's on there.

If y'all ever get a lost luster of Often, just watch the big quint reaction to it. Guaranteed re hype

Back
Top Bottom