The Worst Vol:What Grinds My Gears Variant

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Getting regional NFL games on TV instead of the best possible matchup. And NFL Sunday Ticket is not an option.

I get stuck watching the Bucs/Dolphins/Jaguars almost every Sunday. It's
sick.gif

Living in the Seattle area I've always been a fan of the Seahawks but when the game becomes a blowout in the late 3rd/early 4th it sucks not being able to watch the other game on CBS/Fox.

One cyclist on the side of the lane is bad enough but the worst is two side by side who don't even acknowledge cars at all.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Getting regional NFL games on TV instead of the best possible matchup. And NFL Sunday Ticket is not an option.

I get stuck watching the Bucs/Dolphins/Jaguars almost every Sunday. It's
sick.gif

Living in the Seattle area I've always been a fan of the Seahawks but when the game becomes a blowout in the late 3rd/early 4th it sucks not being able to watch the other game on CBS/Fox.

One cyclist on the side of the lane is bad enough but the worst is two side by side who don't even acknowledge cars at all.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

-people who act like they know what their talking about but clearly dont.  
The worst...I just hit em with the Ed Lover and keep it movin

people disturbing me when im playing online.
mad.gif

My wife be doin this #%%%.  She don't understand you can't pause no damn online Call of Duty.  +$@*+ K/D be all messed up and #%%%.

- dudes arguing for 10 minutes over a call when you hoopin
- parents that think their kids are angels but at school they act like Macaulay Culkin in The Good Son
- people that have an issue with you but are too afraid of confrontation so they won't just step to you with the problem but tell everybody else about it
- working hard all week, thinking you're gonna get to relax on the weekend and then wifey springs a birthday party, or charity event, or shopping trip on you at the last minute.
mad.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

-people who act like they know what their talking about but clearly dont.  
The worst...I just hit em with the Ed Lover and keep it movin

people disturbing me when im playing online.
mad.gif

My wife be doin this #%%%.  She don't understand you can't pause no damn online Call of Duty.  +$@*+ K/D be all messed up and #%%%.

- dudes arguing for 10 minutes over a call when you hoopin
- parents that think their kids are angels but at school they act like Macaulay Culkin in The Good Son
- people that have an issue with you but are too afraid of confrontation so they won't just step to you with the problem but tell everybody else about it
- working hard all week, thinking you're gonna get to relax on the weekend and then wifey springs a birthday party, or charity event, or shopping trip on you at the last minute.
mad.gif

- Preciate it.

- Bad/slow drivers who don't indicate, or don't move into the turn lane when they want to turn or who swing out wide to take the turn!
- groups of girls who walk 5 people wide and don't move when there's a limited amount of space for other people walking towards them.
- girls who pick fights or drop their shoulders into me
- loud ignorant people
- lazy people

- Bad/slow drivers who don't indicate, or don't move into the turn lane when they want to turn or who swing out wide to take the turn!
- groups of girls who walk 5 people wide and don't move when there's a limited amount of space for other people walking towards them.
- girls who pick fights or drop their shoulders into me
- loud ignorant people
- lazy people

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Self explanatory.

The worst:

Going to class only to remember you left all your stuff in your car/home.
Driving behind an old person.
Going to the dentist.
Getting banned on NT.
Losing internet connection.
Your favorite video getting deleted.
Going in for a handshake only to get the wiggly jiggly in return.
Going to class and some scrub took your seat, always got that
grin.gif
face on em.
This had me
laugh.gif
for some reason

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Self explanatory.

The worst:

Going to class only to remember you left all your stuff in your car/home.
Driving behind an old person.
Going to the dentist.
Getting banned on NT.
Losing internet connection.
Your favorite video getting deleted.
Going in for a handshake only to get the wiggly jiggly in return.
Going to class and some scrub took your seat, always got that
grin.gif
face on em.
This had me
laugh.gif
for some reason

paying for DLC 
mad.gif
- why can''t they add those content too the game already since your already pay $60 

paying for DLC 
mad.gif
- why can''t they add those content too the game already since your already pay $60 

the first few seconds of getting out of the hot shower and rushing to dry yourself put on your clothes because its freezing
laying in bed for hours unable to fall asleep
pouring out a bowl of cereal then realize youre out of milk
being up big in fantasy football then one player on the opposing team single handedly winning them the week.

the first few seconds of getting out of the hot shower and rushing to dry yourself put on your clothes because its freezing
laying in bed for hours unable to fall asleep
pouring out a bowl of cereal then realize youre out of milk
being up big in fantasy football then one player on the opposing team single handedly winning them the week.

have a group project, you and a partner do all the work you split, but partner 3 comes up with Half-a**ed work emailed to you at 11:30 the night before due date.
People who ask Redundant Questions.
Extremely Sarcastic People who aren't funny with their sarcasm.
people saying "Theres always next year" when you lose.
People with annoying voices.
Forgetting to Charge Phone/Ipod and having it die on you next day when you need it.

keeping a window open when you take a hot shower, then stepping out to a Blast of freezing cold air.

have a group project, you and a partner do all the work you split, but partner 3 comes up with Half-a**ed work emailed to you at 11:30 the night before due date.
People who ask Redundant Questions.
Extremely Sarcastic People who aren't funny with their sarcasm.
people saying "Theres always next year" when you lose.
People with annoying voices.
Forgetting to Charge Phone/Ipod and having it die on you next day when you need it.

keeping a window open when you take a hot shower, then stepping out to a Blast of freezing cold air.

When I'm riding my bike and car drivers pass too close because they think they have more right to the road.

When I'm riding my bike and car drivers pass too close because they think they have more right to the road.

-Ugly as crap girls who thinks they're hot and are loud as Shhh.
-People who try to be "funny" in class and disrupt others' learning.
-People who praise drugs/want everybody to know that they smoke. "like yee dawg, I smokes an L this mornin b4 school, ahaha, I'm so kewl"....and people who think they're"marijuana experts."
-PEOPLE WHO TYPE LIKE THIS....or P30p1e wHo tYp3 lik3 Th!s....or people who misspell words/add extra unnecessary letters/use the wrong grammar on purpose because they're still in the Myspace era.
-People who think getting F's and being dumb is the cool thing.
-Smart alecs/know-it-alls/dumb people who continue to argue even though they're clearly wrong.
-Poor people who talk about "getting fresh" 24/7.
-People who think they're "stuntin" by rocking fake crap.
-Posters who kiss asss to "high e-fame members" on internet forums.
-Bandwagons..."I'm a Laker fan, yeee!"  What's their record..."like really good, best in the league?"     What's their starting 5?..."Kobe,some guy who shoots left-handed,the guy who married khloe, some white guy his name start with p, and that guy who got in a fight, and is shaq still on the team?"
or...."I'm a Heat fan, yeee."   What's their starting 5?  "Lebron,Wade,Bosh,ummm..some guy with cornrows, and is shaq still on the team?"...These people make me laugh
-People who smell like shhh/have bad breath.
sick.gif

-People who brag that they're "shoe collectors/sneakerheads" because they have 5 pairs of footlocker kicks.
-People who overprice crap that they're selling, like damn, you that greedy?
-People who lie about shoe conditions when they're selling their crap. "Shoes are "vvnds" and only "worn a few times"...while the pics clearly show the shoes are beat as fuh.
-People who think reality television is life.
-Dumb butts who have no idea what the hell they're saying.
-Posters who post ninjahood-sizes pics....yourself included ninja.
laugh.gif

-People who think they're smart by using big vocabulary words that they just learned 20 minutes ago.
-Forgetting stuff at home after leaving the house...like an ipod, phone, wallet.

Just a few off the top of my head.
smile.gif

-Ugly as crap girls who thinks they're hot and are loud as Shhh.
-People who try to be "funny" in class and disrupt others' learning.
-People who praise drugs/want everybody to know that they smoke. "like yee dawg, I smokes an L this mornin b4 school, ahaha, I'm so kewl"....and people who think they're"marijuana experts."
-PEOPLE WHO TYPE LIKE THIS....or P30p1e wHo tYp3 lik3 Th!s....or people who misspell words/add extra unnecessary letters/use the wrong grammar on purpose because they're still in the Myspace era.
-People who think getting F's and being dumb is the cool thing.
-Smart alecs/know-it-alls/dumb people who continue to argue even though they're clearly wrong.
-Poor people who talk about "getting fresh" 24/7.
-People who think they're "stuntin" by rocking fake crap.
-Posters who kiss asss to "high e-fame members" on internet forums.
-Bandwagons..."I'm a Laker fan, yeee!"  What's their record..."like really good, best in the league?"     What's their starting 5?..."Kobe,some guy who shoots left-handed,the guy who married khloe, some white guy his name start with p, and that guy who got in a fight, and is shaq still on the team?"
or...."I'm a Heat fan, yeee."   What's their starting 5?  "Lebron,Wade,Bosh,ummm..some guy with cornrows, and is shaq still on the team?"...These people make me laugh
-People who smell like shhh/have bad breath.
sick.gif

-People who brag that they're "shoe collectors/sneakerheads" because they have 5 pairs of footlocker kicks.
-People who overprice crap that they're selling, like damn, you that greedy?
-People who lie about shoe conditions when they're selling their crap. "Shoes are "vvnds" and only "worn a few times"...while the pics clearly show the shoes are beat as fuh.
-People who think reality television is life.
-Dumb butts who have no idea what the hell they're saying.
-Posters who post ninjahood-sizes pics....yourself included ninja.
laugh.gif

-People who think they're smart by using big vocabulary words that they just learned 20 minutes ago.
-Forgetting stuff at home after leaving the house...like an ipod, phone, wallet.

Just a few off the top of my head.
smile.gif

Having to readjust your junk but you are in public so you gotta stand there feeling real uncomfortable

People that say jus/just sayin'

Having to readjust your junk but you are in public so you gotta stand there feeling real uncomfortable

People that say jus/just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom