The Worst Vol:What Grinds My Gears Variant

-When a person is driving in the lane to the side with no one in front and changes to your lane for no apparent reason not to mention driving slow
-Stupid people
-People who are indecisive about pulling into traffic and decide to go for as soon as you get closer
-People walking in front of you and suddenly stop oblivious to the face that other people are walking around them

Im sure i have more just cant think of them right now

-When a person is driving in the lane to the side with no one in front and changes to your lane for no apparent reason not to mention driving slow
-Stupid people
-People who are indecisive about pulling into traffic and decide to go for as soon as you get closer
-People walking in front of you and suddenly stop oblivious to the face that other people are walking around them

Im sure i have more just cant think of them right now

People coughing for like 5 minutes straight
Laying in bed at 2 tired as hell and still not sleepin
internet not loading anything
car being out of gas
forgetting something the one day you need it
people in general (the world, not this general)

People coughing for like 5 minutes straight
Laying in bed at 2 tired as hell and still not sleepin
internet not loading anything
car being out of gas
forgetting something the one day you need it
people in general (the world, not this general)

People who "showoff" their girlfriend/boyfriend online...taking photos of themselves and such only so they can post it online and say a big "F U" to lonely people out there....*@$! is depressing
frown.gif

Girls who be actin cute on purpose...not cute...

Smart people that say that they're stupid

People who "showoff" their girlfriend/boyfriend online...taking photos of themselves and such only so they can post it online and say a big "F U" to lonely people out there....*@$! is depressing
frown.gif

Girls who be actin cute on purpose...not cute...

Smart people that say that they're stupid

Back
Top Bottom