The xx - Coexist.... releases 9-11!!!!!!!Official Thread

Forgot just how amazing this work is. Going through my Bonnaroo lineup and put this on and it all came back to me.

Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Not sorry for the bump.

Revisiting coexist. The pain and emotion in her voice on Angels man :pimp: :pimp: cot damn these feels Bruh

Damn, I thought a new track dropped.

I'll never forget their show at the Hollywood Bowl. Straight fire.

On Hold is more uptempo than we are used to from the XX but I dig this song. Has a great vibe....I am excited for the new album next year!!

I know we have an Indie thread here but never knew that NT is brave enough for a xx thread lol.

I love the album. perfect mix of the xx and what Jaime was doing off his own album which killed. Going to see them in SF this April. Can't wait.

favourite off the new album is Violent noise

Anybody going to their NYC show in May?

smokin.gif

I got a ticket on stubhub for the May 2nd show in Detroit for 12 dollars.... Floor General Admission.

Seems way too good to be true. Stubhub has never done me wrong, so I decided to go for it. Now if I make the 3 hour drive and the ticket doesn't work....:smh:

I got tickets for them in 2 weeks in SF. maybe it was my venue but everything was floor/GA. there's still seats upstairs. that is a steal bro. I paid the retail $50 for each

Time flies.

Seeing them tonight + Sampha = :smokin

Don't do what I did and miss Sampha. When I go to shows with certain people we have a bad tendency to miss the opener, I was actually super excited to see Sampha too. The XX were great tho.

Time flies.

Seeing them tonight + Sampha =
smokin.gif
Don't do what I did and miss Sampha. When I go to shows with certain people we have a bad tendency to miss the opener, I was actually super excited to see Sampha too. The XX were great tho.
Nah, I'm a huge fan of Sampha. The stadium was barely half full when Sampha came on.

I caught a cold from yesterday, but it was worth it. Sampha + xx are a perfect combo.

Back
Top Bottom