THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLo always been a baller prolly one of the more underrated players in the league
I don’t think DLo’s underrated. I love the guy but he’s still gotta get decent on defense and can improve off ball. Then he’ll be ready to compete next year.

Been throwing around the idea of trading their lotto pick for a young-ish vet myself.

that I didn’t think about but depending on how bad they are, a top 3ish lotto pick could net them something.With this draft being meh, don’t think ATL want to be bad next year

that I didn’t think about but depending on how bad they are, a top 3ish lotto pick could net them something.With this draft being meh, don’t think ATL want to be bad next year
A long way to go, but I was thinking about Myles Turner. Probably an un-sexy move for a top 3-5 pick though.

KAT is in the first year of a five year deal. He's in Minnesota for at least three to four more years, if he's not signing the super max.

Atlanta needs defense and a true rim protector. On the perimeter, a Royce Oneale/Dorian Finney Smith type veteran who doesn't care about stats and will play hard on both ends and not be a negative on offense. Who that realistically could be is not easy. If Hunter can be that as soon as next year that helps

Defense first but they should also throw a bag at Bogdan in the summer or possibly trade for him at the deadline if SAC doesn't want to pay him

I think he’ll request a trade. Can’t go through constant rebuilds and reloads. Brooklyn should hop on it. They might have the right combination of players/contracts (Spencer, Allen, etc)
I don’t see Minny doing it without getting a huge deal back even if he did demand. I think they know they aren’t getting someone like Kat easily and they’re a stubborn franchise.

I'm telling anybody with a 5 years deal asking for a trade to ****
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom