THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, I didn't realize until just now that Kuzma's trainer is this guy. :rofl:

88A67CC9-B8C9-4E7B-88DF-E49C59AC35BE.jpeg
1460CDDD-A32A-48CE-9F31-6EC02C607F77.jpeg

Embiid's body might have a short shelf life. If I was a Sixer fan, I'd rather have him grind his body down when it matters rather than games in the regular season. As long as he doesn't shy away from the rim in the playoffs

They aren't going to catch MIL at the #1 seed so it becomes less important to get wins. Long as they can get a top 3 seed they will be in a solid position

Embiid's body might have a short shelf life. If I was a Sixer fan, I'd rather have him grind his body down when it matters rather than games in the regular season. As long as he doesn't shy away from the rim in the playoffs

They aren't going to catch MIL at the #1 seed so it becomes less important to get wins. Long as they can get a top 3 seed they will be in a solid position
That’s the goal. He broke down last year going too hard too early in the season.

and for the 11 3s last night. he’s stuck outside when Ben is playing passive and not attacking. Plus they were letting the Magic bigs foul without calling it

Soooooo....anyone still think Ainge should have traded the 2 franchise cornerstones for either of 2 superstars who wouldn't have re-signed in their respective FA periods?

This seems like a really odd take, considering people said that those players wouldn't resign there & we were told that we were hating :lol:

In actuality the narrative was that the Celtics had one of the best situations in the league... The Best Coach, a great GM, could put together two stars & still have plenty of "assets" to surround them with. I was told that they would definitely want to play there.... ESPECIALLY over playing with the Lakers.

I was told the Celtics had all the pieces to build a possible dynasty over the next decade.... Danny ****ed that up & now he gets credit for salvaging that situation because he turned the Celtics to the mid 2000's Hawks?? Interesting take indeed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom