THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the best way to define a “team player” is by answering these two questions:

- would I want to play with that guy?

- do his teammates look like they enjoy playing with him?

the answer is an emphatic HELL NAW to both.

It’s as simple as this- he dribbles too damn much. Nobody wants to play with a guy like that.

catch and shoot players don't want to play with a guy who creates wide open catch and shoot opportunities?

I saw this today and all I've been thinking about was Embiid vs Westbrook. It just hit me right now that wont be the case lol

Screenshot_20200106-182218~2.png

Tried to cook something up for a Marcus Morris to Philly trade and i think it's impossible unless a 3rd team is involved.

Knicks can probably get real smart and get 2 FRPs back with a 3rd team tryna unload a contract but i doubt our FO is that smart.

You think Randle's staying put?

I could use the excuse people been using the last 2 years about Tatum and Brown not having the greenlight for Kuz right now but I'm not.

Kuz been dealing with some injuries and a new role so give him some time.

I could use the excuse people been using the last 2 years about Tatum and Brown not having the greenlight for Kuz right now but I'm not.

Kuz been dealing with some injuries and a new role so give him some time.

He has a month left until the trade deadline or they're going to move him.

Kuz honestly has kind of feminine facial features. With his hair and some of the stuff he wears, he could reasonably be mistaken for a WNBA player...

I thought that since he came into the league. Dude look like a straight *****.

Save me from this madness

Brett gave the biggest non answer. Dude is such a players coach and is mortified he might lose his job cause he knows he aint getting another head coaching job.

Embiid's finger :sick:

Def know that feel :lol:,still can't form a fully closed fist with my right hand years later :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom