Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Dude wants no part of the basketball in crunch time. Dallas is begging him to do something and he cannot. It's clear this is DWades team. Let's Discuss.

Dude wants no part of the basketball in crunch time. Dallas is begging him to do something and he cannot. It's clear this is DWades team. Let's Discuss.

yall have real short memories.

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.

I find it hilarious how Kobe stans are hyping Wade all the while Wade is proving just how superior to Kobe he is on both ends of the court.

it would really throw a wrench in things for Lebron stans if Wade won Finals MVP.
laugh.gif

it would really throw a wrench in things for Lebron stans if Wade won Finals MVP.
laugh.gif

I find it hilarious how Kobe stans are hyping Wade all the while Wade is proving just how superior to Kobe he is on both ends of the court.

Lol i'm no stan I was a fan of the Lakers before Kobe was even drafted. However I find it interesting that people say LeBron is the best player to ever touch a basketball yet when the game is on the line he does nothing. If game 3 proves nothing to you LeBron lovers then all hope is lost.

Lol i'm no stan I was a fan of the Lakers before Kobe was even drafted. However I find it interesting that people say LeBron is the best player to ever touch a basketball yet when the game is on the line he does nothing. If game 3 proves nothing to you LeBron lovers then all hope is lost.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Thread is stupid. But these are the same clowns who said everything was Shaq during the 3 peat run when KB carried and closed for those Laker teams in various Western Conference runs (like Bron did these playoffs) up to the Finals, then Shaq dominated like Wade is now. Funny how when it's clear as day right now, "short memories" want to come up.

Back
Top Bottom