Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I've never understood this line of thinking. MJ had his fair share of getting swept in the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round. You could make the argument that he was only able to even get to the finals when he had a team that was good enough to win the whole championship. Isn't making it to the finals and losing better than not making it there at all? When MJ was LeBron's age, he had never even been to the finals. This is LeBron's 2nd finals. Even if he loses, isn't that still better than not even getting there?
roll.gif

The slurp is strong in you my friend.
How so? All I'm saying is that even if you dont win the finals, making it there is an accomplishment, not a failure. It's just ridiculous for people to say losing the finals is a stain on your record as oppose to just not making it there at all. In what world is losing in the finals worse than losing in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round? If the mavs lose the finals, is Dirk a bigger loser than Durant who didn't even make it there? Of corse not.
Accomplishment? LMAO, LeBron losing in the finals is just as bad as last years performance, if not worse.
But keep taking those moral victories. LEBRON TRIED REALLY HARD 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by copped

man do some you guys realize that Lebron James IS ONLY 26 F'ING YEARS OLD?

26 years old man....god forbid he does something wrong...or doesn't impress billions of fans across the world.

imagine being 26 and having millions of reporters, fans, regular people just randomly hating on you because you didn't live up to some sort of hype or standard...its absolutely pathetic.

I am a lebron hater just like everyone else in here...i pray each game he does horribly and Dallas wins...

But when I step outside of the moment and re-evaluate the situation and life...dude is 26 years old making a lot of people billions of dollars....making himself hundreds of millions...and playing amazing ball for the most part.

The people who literally invest their life and time to hate lebron all day long are bums...the guys who do it in fun and jokes (like myself) only take it so far....
Relax. All this hate is natural if you're a sport fan. You don't cheer for player you like or team you don't like. It's call sport. At the end of the day. No one wish death on Lebron or anything like that. Take a chill pill

Originally Posted by copped

man do some you guys realize that Lebron James IS ONLY 26 F'ING YEARS OLD?

26 years old man....god forbid he does something wrong...or doesn't impress billions of fans across the world.

imagine being 26 and having millions of reporters, fans, regular people just randomly hating on you because you didn't live up to some sort of hype or standard...its absolutely pathetic.

I am a lebron hater just like everyone else in here...i pray each game he does horribly and Dallas wins...

But when I step outside of the moment and re-evaluate the situation and life...dude is 26 years old making a lot of people billions of dollars....making himself hundreds of millions...and playing amazing ball for the most part.

The people who literally invest their life and time to hate lebron all day long are bums...the guys who do it in fun and jokes (like myself) only take it so far....
Relax. All this hate is natural if you're a sport fan. You don't cheer for player you like or team you don't like. It's call sport. At the end of the day. No one wish death on Lebron or anything like that. Take a chill pill

Back
Top Bottom