THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

with bosh and wade not doing much, if lebron becomes "average" by his standards, the heat are in trouble. dude basically has to go beast mode and beyond for them to win.

Wade and Bosh need to step up.

I think its just the match up for Bosh. Wade needs Bron to cuss him out lmao. He plays hes emotionally engaged, which he hasnt been.

Like I said keep Stephenson from having a game like he did tues and he ends up with 4pts lord knows how many turnovers and fouls out .... Miami must keep attacking the basket !!! And if lebron doesn't get any consistent help from wade and bosh the spurs series will be tuff ... Just saying if we finish off pacers ... It can't be 07 lebron against spurs again

:wow: .. i havent seent that *** in that avy in a good min... i used to get mad at bdis for not coming in this thread that much.. but he heavy during #NtHeatFam time on twitter

Haha. I think Bosh will play better against the Spurs.

Wade idk yet. I feel that the Spurs play at a pace/play a type or game that we are more better equipped to play. And that might help Wade

im good... i can watch espn again

Lmao I said the same thing!!
When ever the Heat dont win, I make sure my TV does not touch ESPN or NBA TV, i dont wanna hear it period!
I refuse to listen to first take too!

Good win tonight! Hopefully we end this sat, so we can get some rest before the finals

No need to comment on LeBron tonight...

Chalmers deserves props for playing well in the first half where Pacers could've built a huge lead.
Haslem deserves major props for hitting everything he threw up in the second half.

Wade and Bosh combined: 17 points on 6-15 shooting. In 74 minutes. Obviously it doesn't matter tonight because they won, but these dudes have been terrible all playoffs.

Ray Allen has not had a game these playoffs where he made a difference on the outcome of the game. At least not one where the Heat won. Other than the first round against the Bucks that the Heat would've won without half of their roster, he had one good game these playoffs in that game against the Bulls that the Heat won by like 50. He owes big time. As do Wade and Bosh. They could start this Saturday with game 6 and carry it over to the finals.

Man, I'll be shocked if Birdman isn't suspended next game because I media keeps talking about it.

Not saying he doesn't deserve to get suspended just that they're putting a lot of attention on it to not get suspened

Man, I'll be shocked if Birdman isn't suspended next game because I media keeps talking about it.

Not saying he doesn't deserve to get suspended just that they're putting a lot of attention on it to not get suspened
yeah he is gonna get it... will hurt us... i wonder if we will go smaller or bring in MVP joel or lewis

Seems like a lot of the NBA analysts have been counting us out lol.

Wade and Bosh definitely need to get it together though. Wade more.

LBJ post game sounded like it was directed souly to Wade and Bosh. He said he had to go in "Cleveland Cavilar mode". He said numerous of times that "we didn't play hungry" or "we waited for the game to us rather then going out there and stealing it".

I seriously think Wade is going through an issue of no confidence in his offensive game. He doesn't limp, he's jumping high still, and he's defense isn't lagging. Bosh needs to drive to the basket more and more and more and more and more often. He can't settle for those jumpers because it takes the pressure off of Hibbert and West.

The urgency for game 6 needs to be over the top high. We can't come out like how we did in today's game and at wait for Lebron to catch fire. Hopefully Wade and Bosh have an intervention and play up to there capabilities.

Because it's true. Wade especially hasn't been playing with drive man.

He has to go out there and get it!

i think wade is trying to coast.. everything he does seems half *** because it is.. i mean he is giving you what he can without hurting it more.. i really hope we make it to the finals and see wade the way i used to remember... i would love for bosh to be finals MVP.. thats having 3 finals MVP on the same team in the last 10 years..

That would be kind of cool. But dunno. Bron is prob gonna average like, 30, 11, and 8. Lol.

If Wade has been coasting for the Finals and all of a sudden turns up and we have a flashback and he starts averaging Bron-like numbers that'd be sick!! Lol. I can dream right?

That would be kind of cool. But dunno. Bron is prob gonna average like, 30, 11, and 8. Lol.

If Wade has been coasting for the Finals and all of a sudden turns up and we have a flashback and he starts averaging Bron-like numbers that'd be sick!! Lol. I can dream right?
kind of like dreaming about having lots of money... then waking up with overdraft fee

kind of like dreaming about having lots of money... then waking up with overdraft fee

LMFAO.

Aw come on man! :lol:

I don't know though. I'm pretty sure what ever is making Wade play like this is more mental than physical. He just not playing like himself. Not assertive. Sloppy with the ball. Not passing up a lot of looks or just pump faking and passing. Think someone hit it on the dot when they said he wasn't playing with much confidence.

Back
Top Bottom