THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

wade is still my favorite player next to haslem.. wade used to have the meanest pump fake... but if the other team knows you are shook, then they aint gonna fall for that pump fake.. you dont have the speed and explosiveness to get to the rim or want to create contact knowing what might get banged up.. i just miss wade playing reckless, getting up and blocking shots, throwing oops to lebron on a fast break... cole reminds me a lot of wade with his speed..

The way Wade has been playing lately, it feels surreal to imagine him averaging something like 25 against the Spurs.

wade is still my favorite player next to haslem.. wade used to have the meanest pump fake... but if the other team knows you are shook, then they aint gonna fall for that pump fake.. you dont have the speed and explosiveness to get to the rim or want to create contact knowing what might get banged up.. i just miss wade playing reckless, getting up and blocking shots, throwing oops to lebron on a fast break... cole reminds me a lot of wade with his speed..

Knee may be bugging him a bit but I still think it's some kind of mental block.

But apparently he's in A LOT of pain so idk. Guess we'll never know.

I think Bosh's inconsistencies are due to just an extremely one sided matchup against the Pacers' bigs.

Wade, however......just isn't the same player. Chalk it up to 'injury'....or whatever the case may be, but half of the time he looks like he doesn't wanna be out there.

Joel didn't bother nothing against Hibbert he was food ... Seeing how bird might be suspended kongo needs to come out and play the best D of his life man ...

Watching that lebron press conference was depressing he looked upset .. The man said Cleveland days smh .. But in all honesty I'm more upset with bosh more than anyone he's bailing out Hibbert on defense Hibbert expends no energy on defense due to bosh getting the ball and taking jumpshots granted some of those 3's has dropped but I don't want him out on the Wing drive to the basket take tree man off the dribble use ur athleticism DAMN !! Shane battier is a lost cause right now we keep hoping but this slump he's in just isn't going away .. I'm seeing signs from Allen knowing that his 3 isn't falling he is driving to the basket more and with success ..

Don't get me wrong wade needs to step up but at least he is still playing solid defense but he does need a 20 point game 6 tho

Watching that lebron press conference was depressing he looked upset .. The man said Cleveland days smh ..

Damn..that last question tho. Sounded like Bron wanted to go off.

As for Wade, he just doesn't look healthy. I just don't buy into the notion that he's coasting.

Last edited:
Yeah that Bron press conference was hard for any Heat fan to watch the way he mention Cleveland so much got me thinking he might bolt after next season.

Bosh and Wade have to take some accountability out there and man up and play atleast half way decent. Both players are averaging a COMBINED 10 POINTS A GAME the last two games. 10!!! Combined. That's pathetic.

I feel sorry for Bron the way he has to carry this team with all-stars, Olympians, final mvp's, top 5 draft picks, 3 point champions, and former max contract players. It's not adding up why we are struggling with Indiana. :smh:

This is feeling like Deja Vu all over again. Heat coasts through the early rounds and all is well in the world. Then we come across a bad matchup and the world feels like it's ending. Superstars have to step up that's what makes them superstars.

Yeah that Bron press conference was hard for any Heat fan to watch the way he mention Cleveland so much got me thinking he might bolt after next season.

Bosh and Wade have to take some accountability out there and man up and play atleast half way decent. Both players are averaging a COMBINED 10 POINTS A GAME the last two games. 10!!! Combined. That's pathetic.

I feel sorry for Bron the way he has to carry this team with all-stars, Olympians, final mvp's, top 5 draft picks, 3 point champions, and former max contract players. It's not adding up why we are struggling with Indiana.
mean.gif
are you new? might bolt after next season? 10pts combined? not adding up y we struggle with the pacers? the heat have struggled with the pacers ever since hibbert got there. its just bad matchups period. talent doesnt beat hard work. pacers are the definition of a team that works hard. its a simple equation

Forget the negativity, 5 more games 
nthat.gif

Wade will step up, I remember last year he had a 2 pt game against the Pacers in the playoffs and came back stronger than ever. Bosh is going to feast against the Spurs, believe that.

Even if he's injured Wade is going through the motions. Maybe its a combination of his knee hurting him and the bad match up. Maybe its some sort of mental block. People keep saying hes just washed up but I know how he really plays when he's engaged and he hasn't looked completely engaged 100% of the time.

He HAS to step up. LeBron was basically saying that he was the only one that wanted it yesterday. He was telling his team to stop being so complacent and in that mindset that talent is going to bail them out. Its the ECF and Finals. Talent ain't gonna get the W. You gotta work your *** off and go get it and make it happen!

Real Heat fans know how much differently and active Wade plays when he has his head right. Or maybe I'm just delusional because he's my favorite player.

Nah youre right. Hes my favorite too but this slump is so disappointing. Hes not playing with his head and heart in the game. Obvious example was on "the travel" call. He didnt even spaz out like he normally would from passion. He sighed and handed it over like it was a rough day at the office and he was ready to go home and eat his TV Dinner while watching family guy reruns. Hes just not into it. Its as simple as that. He needs to isolate whatever is throwing him off, overcome it, and get engaged in these games. Hes soiling his reputation as an alltime great SG

are you new? might bolt after next season? 10pts combined? not adding up y we struggle with the pacers? the heat have struggled with the pacers ever since hibbert got there. its just bad matchups period. talent doesnt beat hard work. pacers are the definition of a team that works hard. its a simple equation

Its just that simple huh? The talent on the Miami Heat team is stifled by the hard work and hungry Pacers..? OK. You're cool with the combined average of 10 points by Bosh and Wade for the pass 2 games?

Maybe you need to rewatch Brons press conference because even though we won, he still was pissed about the teams star players performances the past couple of games. But i understand your passive approach (not really) on our two all-stars playing like crap this series. Theres always got to be a reason/excuse rather then actually trying and playing to there capabilities, right?

Bron definitely called them out. The whole team at that. All year dude theyll sleep walk through games. Must be because they won last year. And they think that every game is going to be a W given to them.

Maybe theyve been spoiled by how great Bron is. But the whole team has to recapture that hunger man.

Wade is struggling cause his injury. Bosh is struggling cause he's putting so much effort on the defensive end trying to guard Hibbert. If we make it to the finals I expect bosh to play better and also wade to step up a little bit more. Hopefully he can get right over the summer and be ready next year. He needs to stay away from any extra **** tho like the all star game he needs to sit next years out.

Think he should slim down a little bit. Maybe do surgery on his knees lmao.

Dont think Bron likes to transform into Video Game James

Think he should slim down a little bit. Maybe do surgery on his knees lmao.

Dont think Bron likes to transform into Video Game James
Lol I think he's had 3 surgeries now on his knees you can only have so many instill it takes effect. And me either during the game it looks like he does how he screams at the crowd but after the game he looks like he got his heart broken lmao

Its just that simple huh? The talent on the Miami Heat team is stifled by the hard work and hungry Pacers..? OK. You're cool with the combined average of 10 points by Bosh and Wade for the pass 2 games?

Maybe you need to rewatch Brons press conference because even though we won, he still was pissed about the teams star players performances the past couple of games. But i understand your passive approach (not really) on our two all-stars playing like crap this series. Theres always got to be a reason/excuse rather then actually trying and playing to there capabilities, right?

You must not be too great at reading. All of my recent posts have criticized wade. My twitter too. So no I'm not ok with it. And at that, wade alone had 10 last night. Bosh had 7. Soooo ur wrong on those made up facts youre tossing around. And you sound like you're implying the talent on the heat is good enough to beat the Pacers. Aka you sound like you haven't been a heat fan long. In fact, you sound like you haven't been a basketball fan long. Have you not heard the famous saying? Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard...

Back
Top Bottom