THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha I just realized Wade was the second highest scorer for us tonight!! REALLY?!?!

Wade 3-11
Bosh 1-8
Allen 2-8

We'll definitely need EVIL LEBRON on Monday.

At this point, Wade and/or Bosh cannot be trusted. This will ride or die in LBJ's hands. Hopefully, UD and someone else can pitch in again.

Tim Grover deserves that call now.

Good message sent to Wade/Bosh with them on the bench.

He shouldn't have brought them back in the game with 4 minutes remaining in the fourth. Just when I was beginning to praise Spoelstra for his decision to bench Wade and Bosh in the fourth, he brings them back in instead of benching them for the entire fourth and make a statement for how he expects them to play in game 7.

These dudes cannot be serious, they're clearly not hungry. Apparently, Chris Bosh is perfectly happy with the one ring he has and Wade needs half a decade before he is hungry for another ring.

At this point who would ya'll rather have more minutes in game 7. Ray Allen or Battier? Both shooting below 30%. Battier only played for 4 minutes tonight due to his play this series.

Last edited:
He shouldn't have brought them back in the game with 4 minutes remaining in the fourth.
I agree. We've been calling for Miller and Anthony practically the entire series, but Spo has been reluctant to make the change when he sees that Wade hasn't had it going.

Bosh could be okay if he allowed him to get off the perimeter and put him in the paint. Problem is that he has Wade and they aren't afraid of his jumper. Can't expect them to get in rhythm if there shots are coming from all over and few are attacking Hibbert.

To answer the question, give Cole more minutes and let Bron move to the 4 for offense a little more. Allen should stick with his minutes, but he can't be expected to be a trigger off the dribble. It can work in the regular season, but not in the playoffs.

I'm still trying to figure out why they are hedging so high on the Hibbert pick and roll, it's madness. :smh:

The Bad
Wade
Its hilarious to me that Mike Miller, of all people, looks better than Wade at this point. Every shot Wade put up tonight was the equivalent to a turnover. He has no height on the ball when he shoots. I hope he takes a long hard look at himself and comes out game 7 with a better effort.

Bosh
Bosh has been non-existant for most of this series. All of his shots were short tonight. He's another guy that has to look at himself in the mirror and give a better effort. There is absolutely no reason Joel Anthony should be doing a better job fighting for rebounds than him. Mike Miller did a better job in that shorts span towards the end of the game.

LeBron
LeBron has to be a better facilitator. There were times he was a little reckless with the ball. He has to be the emotional leader and maintain his composure at all times. He needs to attack the basket more and put more pressure on Indiana's defense. He has to limit Paul George and make him work harder.

Chalmers
Chalmers has to be a better passer coming off the pick and roll. He needs to play smarter and with more passion.

Haslem
Haslem has to maintain his composure and be more resilient. After he got his 4th foul his body language and the way he looked on the bench was very disturbing.

The Good

Mike Miller
He came out and made shots without hesitation. He did an excellent job doubling Hibbert and helping on the boards.

Joel Anthony
He was a lot more effective guarding Hibbert than Birdman and Bosh in stretches during the game. He gave the Heat energy and did a good job cleaning up the boards and changing shots.

Norris Cole
Another energy guy who came out and played tough defense. He also contributed some good offense and sped up the game. He was the reason the Heat won the 2nd quarter.

Conclusion

Overall there was too much LeBron watching. The Heat have to go at Hibbert and force the refs to make tough calls. They have to take less shots out of rhythm and get back to their game.They need to make sharper cuts to the basket when Wade or LeBron is posting up. The Heat have to have better ball movement and a more energy on defense. They have to find a way to rebound the ball by any means necessary. Its all about effort.

The team who can come out in game 7 with the most energy will win this game. The game was lost in the 3rd quarter, but I am encouraged by what I saw in the 4th quarter. We as fans should never lose faith in this team. We have been through this all before. If things don't go our way, we have to maintain our focus and continue to root this team on. We as fans owe them that!

LETS GO HEAT :smokin

Last edited:
Hopefully this is a wake up call to the rest of the team that isnt LeBron.

THE FINALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE.

I fully expect this Heat team to come out and win game 7. The Heat just have to get back to the basics and play their game.

The Heat will play a smart TEAM game.
The Heat will not continue to make careless turnovers.
The Heat will be the aggressors and create turnovers.
The Heat will play unselfish basketball.
The Heat will make their outside shots.
The Heat will have energy and go after that ball at all cost.
The Heat will force Pacers to make tougher shots.

Bosh will shoot the ball better.
Wade will have an efficient game and be a play maker.
LeBron will lead this team and do whatever it takes for his team to win.

The Miami Heat will win by playing Miami Heat basketball.

How do I know this???

I know this because that is what they have done all year. No one said winning a Championship was going to be easy. :smokin

P.S.
I don't know about y'all but I'm fascinated about what people will be saying about Wade's outfit before game 1 on Wednesday... :tongue:

LETS GO HEAT!!

:x :smh:

That game was absolutely pitiful and painful to watch. We are not looking like a championship team right now.

Even if we DO pull out a miracle and win game 7, the Spurs will wipe the floor with us with their precision playmaking. There is TOO MUCH standing around on offense. This is Spoelstra's fault. This has been happening all series and he has yet to make a coaching change, even though we all know that our offense is struggling. Everyone is backed off in the corner while Chalmers or Cole pick for James, which leads to a bad shot or turnover more often than not. There is virtually no ball movement and no way to catch their defense off balance. THIS STYLE OF PLAY WILL NOT BEAT INDIANA'S DEFENSE.

While Spoelstra is a huge reason why our offense wont flow, this doesn't excuse Wade and Bosh's play. Both of them are playing like wet vaginas. :smh: Wade isn't getting any kind of lift on his shots, and his confidence is gone. I fear this might be the beginning of the decline. :frown: Bosh is getting manhandled down low by Hibbert, no excuse for him. Dude must have been watching those imreal85 spoof videos because he's playing like a ******g ******. :x He needs to man up and get in that post.

Only positive from this game is Mike Miller contributing. I expect to see MAJOR minutes from him in game 7.

LeBron or somebody needs to GET IN THESE DUDES HEADS THAT THEY CANNOT PLAY LIKE THIS OR THEY WILL LOSE GAME 7. REPEATING IS NOT GUARANTEED, NO MATTER WHO IS ON YOUR TEAM. YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

Last edited:
We need to get our ball movement back.
Wade needs to cut more.
Bron needs to post more.

Adjustments. Adjustments.. And from what I've seen, after an L, we usually make decent adjustments.

Maybe you're right. But give us something! He's bailing out Indy with his jumpshots. And a lot times his jump shots result in long rebounds for Indy.

:x :smh:

That game was absolutely pitiful and painful to watch. We are not looking like a championship team right now.

Even if we DO pull out a miracle and win game 7, the Spurs will wipe the floor with us with their precision playmaking. There is TOO MUCH standing around on offense. This is Spoelstra's fault. This has been happening all series and he has yet to make a coaching change, even though we all know that our offense is struggling. Everyone is backed off in the corner while Chalmers or Cole pick for James, which leads to a bad shot or turnover more often than not. There is virtually no ball movement and no way to catch their defense off balance. THIS STYLE OF PLAY WILL NOT BEAT INDIANA'S DEFENSE.

While Spoelstra is a huge reason why our offense wont flow, this doesn't excuse Wade and Bosh's play. Both of them are playing like wet vaginas. :smh: Wade isn't getting any kind of lift on his shots, and his confidence is gone. I fear this might be the beginning of the decline. :frown: Bosh is getting manhandled down low by Hibbert, no excuse for him. Dude must have been watching those imreal85 spoof videos because he's playing like a ******g ******. :x He needs to man up and get in that post.

Stopped reading when you put this loss solely on Spolstra...

Players aren't making shots. You want the man to rebound for Bosh and make shots for Wade? If players are not making shots you're left with LeBron having to play more one on one. If players aren't rebounding you're faced with less opportunities to score.
The whole team underperformed including the coaches.

The point is...everyone is to blame. All Spolstra can do is provide his players with an opportunity to win. After that its up to the players.

Bron played his heart out. I'm surprised he wasn't mad but I think he seen the loss of confidence in his team at the end of the game and that's why he slapped all their hands. Great leadership.

Stopped reading when you put this loss solely on Spolstra...

Players aren't making shots. You want the man to rebound for Bosh and make shots for Wade? If players are not making shots you're left with LeBron having to play more one on one. If players aren't rebounding you're faced with less opportunities to score.
The whole team underperformed including the coaches.

The point is...everyone is to blame. All Spolstra can do is provide his players with an opportunity to win. After that its up to the players.

Maybe if you would have read the whole damn thing, you would see that I said BOSH AND WADE were at fault as well... :stoneface:

Fast forward to 2:20

Back
Top Bottom