There is a spider inside my Plasma TV! (video)

NT theres a big spider behind the glass of my plasma screen, i uploaded a video i took with my iphone to youtube but its processing still. How the hell did itget in there?? Its just walkin around the screen like nothin too
laugh.gif

dont know how to embed, youtube was takin too long so i uploaded to tinypic

View My Video

View My Video

I have NO idea, im watchin espn and then i see a spider so i try and get it on a paper but realize its INSIDE! What if it has babies in there and i got aspider tv +*!!!

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I have NO idea, im watchin espn and then i see a spider so i try and get it on a paper but realize its INSIDE! What if it has babies in there and i got a spider tv +*!!!
open it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

NT theres a big spider behind the glass of my plasma screen, i uploaded a video i took with my iphone to youtube but its processing still. How the hell did it get in there?? Its just walkin around the screen like nothin too
laugh.gif

dont know how to imbed, youtube was takin too long so i uploaded to tinypic

View My Video

View My Video
Didn't read that the first time
smh.gif

Your trippin if you think im gonna open that up
laugh.gif
who knows what else is in there. I just got this thing too, seriously tho what the hell is a spider doingin my damn TV?

laugh.gif
That would suck soo much.

Unless it finds its own way out, I dunno how you're gonna get rid of it. If it dies on the bottom of your screen and starts decomposing, it'll fogup/mess up a little area around the screen I bet.

Back
Top Bottom