THERE WILL BE NO MORE PACKS AFTER 08!!!! PLS READ!!

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by From Da South06

lol you still have morons in here saying good info lol its false there will be packs
Ignorance at its best. Nobody on this board works for JB, so all this there will be packs....blah, blah is crazy. Until I see actual pics, ill believe it.

LOL you mad?

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

lol you still have morons in here saying good info lol its false there will be packs
Ignorance at its best. Nobody on this board works for JB, so all this there will be packs....blah, blah is crazy. Until I see actual pics, ill believe it.

LOL you mad?
Don't matter to me. Please dont pm anymore talking reckless. Save the online thuggin for somebody else.

Online thuggin? Nah never that...you were talkin fly tellin me i need to get a check for JB...im just lettin you know whats up but since you cant read itswhatever...you can quit PM'n e-thuggin... i have to work, i dont have time to keep respondin to you but if you want any info all you have to do is read

Online thuggin? Nah never that...you were talkin fly tellin me i need to get a check for JB...im just lettin you know whats up but since you cant read its whatever...you can quit PM'n e-thuggin... i have to work, i dont have time to keep respondin to you but if you want any info all you have to do is read
Thanks for the advice. Tough guy... Please.

What about the Alpha Omega 1 pack that's coming out in September 09? That's a double pack with no significance?

Originally Posted by PAPD01

He stated this is info coming from the top executives at Brand Jordan Mr . Gentry H. himself.
The same guy who said the XI's w/ the midnight blue patent leather don't exist? So they def scrapped the "Raging Bull" Pack, theDMP II, and the SD pack? yea right. I'll believe this come December 18, 2009

Back
Top Bottom