These kids cant be serious.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Work for 5 weeks, home cooked meals, hot showers, sleeping in your own bed & resellers prices >>> this Craziness

Are we any different willing to pay 1,500 for a shoe that retails for 250? Look whos pockets the money is going to
eyes.gif

I'd rather pay a goon a stack to get me a pair from one of these losers.
nerd.gif
This.

Lets be serious, these guys are frail. I guaranteed one of them will get robbed on RD. They better cop a strap within the next 5 weeks too.

Originally Posted by AEA18

5 weeks
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That Galaxy foam release really f'ed people's head up.

The Concord XI release started this mess, then the Galaxy Foams made it worse. 
I was walking to the Beverly Center earlier today coming from Flight Club LA, where I picked up a pair of 2011 DS Cardinal VII's there, and I actually saw a pile of those chairs across from the mall. I thought it was a set of international groupies waiting for some worldwide singer or something at the hotel right next to the chairs and the Beverly Center until I saw the video for it just right now. 

Those guys can't be living on their own and supporting themselves. Are their parents cosigning this?

hmmm make me wanna have some fun tomorrow.. shouldve gone to la today and it would have been better

I can't imagine waiting 1000+ hours for one pair of shoes.

What's the expected resale value on these anyway?

get out, they seem serious, thats got to be the lamest stuff ever

I know this is general and all, but you guys are gullible. They are camping for the golden state foams.

Ridiculous nonetheless. But they come out next week. The resell on those isn't even gonna be over $500
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

The resell on those isn't even gonna be over $500 
laugh.gif
cool, but if they worked those hours they spend waiting, they would make a lot more than they would of the kicks even if we're talking minimum wage here. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ricki Raxxx is amazing tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where the hell did this come from?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So who in LA is about that troll life...who's finna roll by and egg these fools?
I'm in Nor Cal, if people start camping in SF and I'm able to find a ride to SF or a taxi to drive by them I'll definitely egg them and super soak them.

So who in LA is about that troll life...who's finna roll by and egg these fools?

someone gotta do this.

I can't believe kids are doing this, camping for more than a month for a pair of shoes that don't even got a release date. Damn they're stupid lol

Originally Posted by odog24

im down for next friday or saturday., when da line gets bigger
Spoiler [+]
srsly

reverse-1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Back
Top Bottom