They Rock Skinnies

sick.gif

This pisses me off. They're giving our generation a bad rep.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

its a culture, as weird as it is , its a movement in Southern-California that's positive, not my tea, but at least they aint C_nin
yup.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

This kids are ridiculously entertaining son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ wolf man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See I can't even be mad at these dudes, they just having fun. There are so many other negative things they could be doing with their time.
So what if they look stupid, they aren't hurting you.
Dude had mad balls to do a backflip off of that truck though

i rock skinnies too.........started as a joke, but then i ended up liking them...ALOT

i usually wear a 34x34 in regular jeans....but i tried on some skinnies the same size and it was a NO GO!!!!! thighs was showin and all, and im a slim dude too.....but its no way im walkin around with my figure outlined like sum chic 
sick.gif

so i went up to a size 36 waist, and now they fit like a 34?!? i dunno why this is....but it works

"and i crank that jerk like the macho dude... and i am not yo dude... and i get more cheese than the nacho dude"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah id much rather they repeat the cycle and kill each other for no reason than this

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

24mwaac.jpg
eek.gif

See, I wear slim fit jeans but that just looks ridiculous. That boy is not built for those jeans. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics he goes through every morning before he shimmy's into those.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

I actually like the song
ohwell.gif

It's because they took:

the beat from E-40's "Tell me where to go"
the hook from 50 Cent's "I get money" (cadence).
the flow from Wayne (heh-heh, uh-yeah)

So SOMEBODY will like it.

grin.gif
 let these youngins live.. 
IMO.. this (cornball rapping) >> aspiring to be gangsta rappers

whats good with those leopard print jeans tho? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

grin.gif
 let these youngins live.. 
IMO.. this (cornball rapping) >> aspiring to be gangsta rappers

Yeah, as horrible as this stuff is, I'd rather see the kids dancing and rapping to this than rapping about robberies and killing people.

Thank u for proving more evidence that this young generation is the worst era to grow up entertainment-wise.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

24mwaac.jpg
eek.gif

See, I wear slim fit jeans but that just looks ridiculous. That boy is not built for those jeans. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics he goes through every morning before he shimmy's into those.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

those damn well aren't no skinnys.

fat four eyed hog faced pig got some husky jeans on

Back
Top Bottom