They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

I disagree slightly. The two are complimentary. Don't forget that black folks have already been successful at accumulating capital, individually and collectively. Unfortunately, white people, with the aid of the state, have plundered that capital.

Protesting and demanding that the state treat black folks how they treat white people is an act that protects this black owned community bank.

I disagree slightly. The two are complimentary. Don't forget that black folks have already been successful at accumulating capital, individually and collectively. Unfortunately, white people, with the aid of the state, have plundered that capital.

Protesting and demanding that the state treat black folks how they treat white people is an act that protects this black owned community bank.

I don't understand what you disagree with or, what you are trying to say.

Can you open up or be a bit more clear my dude?

All this is pretty naive.
In a fair world you make good points, but it's not a fair World.

You say "telling black people to become a part of a corrupt system in order to fix it from within" is too much to ask?

Well just who do you suppose is going to fix it if it's broke? Not being an *** but for real?

Does Somebody need to arrest all the bad cops? Who's going to do that? The "bad cops" ARE the cops bruh...

People want change, but The Chief dude offers an action to help an the immediate response is "who the hell does this Cheif think he is asking us to fix his mess"
wait im naive but u really think what 25 million black people are going to sign up to become cops overnight?

and "whos going to fix it if its broke"? white people will have to fix it and fix themselves

its not respectability where its up to black people to answer for white people's hate

you think its as simple as "arresting all the bad cops" but at the same time recognize "the whole system has to change"

so is it oochie wally or one mic?

the chief didnt offer any solution to help, only to quell the anger and outbursts of black folks by "suggesting" that we become the police

so all the white people can retire from pd and then we'll have no one to blame

edit:

hoping that maybe day these white people will lose the hate in their heart and be decent human beings is naive, but thinkin that black people becoming police is the answer isnt, got it 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
There's something wrong with y'all dudes and your constant singular frame of thought. Why does it have to be either or? It can be addressed from multiple points.

There's something wrong with y'all dudes and your constant singular frame of thought. Why does it have to be either or? It can be addressed from multiple points.

Exactly.

There are so many ways the system (social and economic) mess with black people that it will many different type programs for the community to get traction.

Social democracy, group economics, supporting black businesses, protesting, mass voting, volunteering/mentoring, you name it.

Yes some will make a larger impact than others, but there is no magic bullet.

A system is working against us, we have to build a system to fight against it.

It has to be addressed that way. (Multiple points that is)
And it won't be overnight.

Last edited:
Was drivin back to houston earlier and was passin thru a rural town. Maaaannnnn they had a truck posted up wit Confederate flags ad donald trump flags for sale. Some had his face on the Confederate flags.

I went from 75-90 mph wit the quickness.

Last edited:
Was drivin back to houston earlier and was passin thru a rural town. Maaaannnnn they had a truck posted up wit Confederate flags ad donald trump flags for sale. Some had his face on the Confederate flags.

I went from 75-90 mph wit the quickness.

You should have run a clay eating white supremacist or two over with your car on your way.

i love how its always white supremacists are dumb or ignorant

its almost like they want to think that only the least intelligent among them are racist

meanwhile the "intelligent" ones continue to perpetuate their racism unhindered by anyones suspicion that they too are racist

Read up on this last week

Love it

I read up on the bank and contemplated on opening an account, but I'm already at a credit union, can't beat that free checking

But not only that bank, but I've been seeing/reading about new black owned businesses sprouting up here and there

And also just found out about a black Netflix..Yes, that right..

KweliTV

May cancel my Netflix and chill

Iono tho, I still need to watch a few things on Netflix b4 I pull the plug

...But this is how we fight, clean and legally

Read up on this last week

Love it

I read up on the bank and contemplated on opening an account, but I'm already at a credit union, can't beat that free checking

But not only that bank, but I've been seeing/reading about new black owned businesses sprouting up here and there

And also just found out about a black Netflix..Yes, that right..

KweliTV

1st month free, then 2.99 for basic service monthly I believe

May cancel my Netflix and chill

Iono tho, I still need to watch a few things on Netflix b4 I pull the plug

...But this is how we fight, clean and legally

Back
Top Bottom