They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Was drivin back to houston earlier and was passin thru a rural town. Maaaannnnn they had a truck posted up wit Confederate flags ad donald trump flags for sale. Some had his face on the Confederate flags.

I went from 75-90 mph wit the quickness.

Were you on your way back from Austin?
I saw the same thing...**** immediately pisses me off

Last edited:
Any black owned banks that allow you to withdraw from 7/11 for free? I'm thinking about putting half of my check in black owned other half staying in Navy Fed.

Biggest problem for Obama, is that growing up in Hawaii, you don't deal with the same racism you do on the mainland. Honestly, nobody cares if you're black here. The Hawaiian word for a black person is popolo. I think he lacks the perspective of a young black person growing up in the south, or DC or LA. Ironically, the racial harmony that we have here (white people probably suffer the most "racism" ironically), which is what the country should strive for, hurts him in the fact that he doesn't feel what some people across the nation feel.
-Do people even know what Obama did before he became president? The is definitely aware of the extent or racism against black people. At time he just refuses to speak completely honest about it, maybe because he knows the blow back it will cause. But he contentiously alienates young black folk to treat white folk with kid gloves

-And I may be wrong, I heard the speech, and I there was a lot I disagreed with, but it sounds like he was trying to separate this shooter from BLM.
All of this.

I think president Obama has a tough time dealing with race because he probably hasn't experienced it the same way other blacks have. He was raised by  his white family in Hawaii. That struggle of being bi-racial made him feel like he had to choose sides so he decided to stay in the middle.When looking at his life he went predominantly white institutions like (Harvard and Columbia) where i hihgly doubt he was encouraged to show his blackness. If you look at his polices, there very centrist base because he doesn't want to piss anyone off. When he talks race it's just another talking point. There is no conviction or passion behind it like you expect a black man to have. We all understand politics and law enforcement is a government agency so he has to go to the funerals.... we get it. But those sentiments expressed for law enforcement should of been expressed for tamir rice also. I almost feel like Obama reacts more to white outrage than black pain and suffering.

Anything ever release about the other suspects they had in custody?

I can't find any thing on it anywhere. Guess with new stories these things no longer have a place, or cause concern.

Anything ever release about the other suspects they had in custody?

I can't find any thing on it anywhere. Guess with new stories these things no longer have a place, or cause concern.

A few people said they were questioned and released but i never saw anything official.

Is there even an investigation about this? Or they just blew the one dude up and case closed? Seems like if theres even the slightest chance some cop killers got away they'd be all over it, asking for tips and whatnot. Should be easy enough to find out if others were involved with balistics tests and all the cameras im sure are in any downtown area.

Theres video of pillar guy casually walking around the suv, no visable gun, but plenty of shots heard going off, not in his direction, with officers already on the ground. Seems like pretty clear evidence there were other shooters. Something really doesnt smell right.

Last edited:
Theres video of pillar guy casually walking around the suv, no visable gun, but plenty of shots heard going off, not in his direction, with officers already on the ground. Seems like pretty clear evidence there were other shooters. Something really doesnt smell right.
Multiple shooters is something I'm quite certain of.

Why they would scrap the whole "multiple shooters" story mid standoff and decide they only want to say "one shooter" is beyond me. 

Way too sloppy, and they don't give AF. Next story, next town.

Last edited:
It's insane the amount of naievity required for operations like these to be pulled off.

But then I look at things like STUXnet and the level, or lengths Powerful people will go to maintain said Power.

We are being infringed on in ways we can't imagine, actually we can imagine, we just can't comprehend it being so.

I look at things like the Deep Web, Silk Road, and the Dread Pirate Robert guy who was taken in to custody and tried then convicted......mind numbing

I had a teacher that used to say "if it's too good to be true, it's probably not, if it's too inconceivable to be true, it's probably true"

We thought he was nuts....shame on us

Last edited:
That was like 3 weeks ago? They got the one dudes whole life story on the news, whats up with this other suspect?
They are totally ignoring that a suspect other than Micah Johnson was shooting at police. The media's just going along and not following up.

Last edited:
A ton of bullet holes in rear window of cop car. Big problem if they decide to keep Micah near his SUV before making it onto Elm.

Back
Top Bottom