They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Wow fox just showed what looked like a video of a shooter on the ground and he shot someone multiple times

bruh they just showed the shootout 
eek.gif

one officer got shot with the assault rifle from like 2 feet away

Just heard that three people were shot a few blocks away from the Alton Sterling murder, from the reddit live thread, not sure if they are true

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now
Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.
I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already
yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.
This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

mean.gif
this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US
biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.
So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense
OWNED

11 officers shot? 4 killed?

is this the major event that was foretold, thats gonna instate marshall law and have Obama get a 3rd term?.... :nerd:

No? Didn't this happen in Boston years ago with those 2 brothers and shooting cops after some bombing? That was insane to watch

Both suspects in custody per Fox
Cnn been lacking

Last edited:
Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

:smh: this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US

biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.

So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense

eff outta here wit ur phony extrapolation b, you out here DIRECTLY Implying my name wit w/ supremacist group keeps u up at night & politicizing it.

dont act coy cuz i caught u talkin slick.

keep my name outta ur mouth in these dumpster fire witchhunt threads.

Smh this is bad, man....
Both sides of the **** is ****** up

1) it had to be a trained sniper
2) this sniper probably wasn't even affiliated with BLM
3) but regardless of the fact that he may have not been affiliated, it all WILL fall back on BLM :smh:
4) for all we know, the sniper could've been a plant...to make **** worse

This whole situation is getting worse and I honestly can't see it getting better. The 2 cops who shot the men this week NEED to get convicted.

RIP to the cops, RIP to the 2 brothers who passed this week, everyone be safe out there. Good cop, innocent black men, everyone. Cus right now it's ****** up that some innocent good cop lives are being taken for the actions of some bad cops. And even worse that some innocent black lives are being taken because of the ignorance of some bad cops.
The bad cops are the reason for all of this. There's gotta be a way to weed them out. :smh:

Smh this is bad, man....
Both sides of the **** is ****** up

1) it had to be a trained sniper
2) this sniper probably wasn't even affiliated with BLM
3) but regardless of the fact that he may have not been affiliated, it all WILL fall back on BLM :smh:
4) for all we know, the sniper could've been a plant...to make **** worse

This whole situation is getting worse and I honestly can't see it getting better. The 2 cops who shot the men this week NEED to get convicted.

RIP to the cops, RIP to the 2 brothers who passed this week, everyone be safe out there. Good cop, innocent black men, everyone. Cus right now it's ****** up that some innocent good cop lives are being taken for the actions of some bad cops. And even worse that some innocent black lives are being taken because of the ignorance of some bad cops.
The bad cops are the reason for all of this. There's gotta be a way to weed them out. :smh:

i wish half my stupid ******* friends on fb would realize this.

Back
Top Bottom