Things That Irk You Playing Video Games

riddler_trophy.png

AC was the worst, took me forever to get the platinum between the riddler trophies and the AR training.

Some days the campers in MW3 get to me :lol: but the worst anger I get is the wild strike zone that MLB The Show uses.

Oh, I almost forgot. My biggest COD pet peeve...

Spamming tatical explosives(flashbangs, stun grenades, ect)

Yes, just let everyone on the opposite team know we're coming...

playing pokemon and someone spams sand attack or thunder wave
when your battling someone and they get cheap critical hits :smh:

momentum on 2k when they wont let u score no matter what and the other team is just on fire
have me missing open jumpers and easy layups :x

People going up soft as **** in 2K. I'm sorry but Dwight Howard should not be throwing up a scoop layup only to get blocked by Mario Chalmers **** is ridiculous b.
People who think they're nice in 2K. Usually the ones who spam superstars :smh:
Speaking of superstars in 2K it's ridiculous how cheap some of them are. Kevin Durant gets a little bit of steam and he is suddenly able to dunk on ANYONE, AND get the and one :smh:
Kobe can hit fadeaway triple team jumpers like it's nothing and all of a sudden is able to dunk on people better than Blake Griffin :smh:

:lol: In my only time playing 2K (don't know whether 11 or 12), I'm on a fast break with 6'11" *** Sam Dalembert, and dude has the nerve to just finger roll the ball in the hoop. But then I have Luis Scola being surrounded by a bunch of Heat guys, and he just yams it in Wade's face like he's Blake Griffin :rofl:

I could NEVER beat the last level of simpsons hit and run when I was grade 3/4.

- (COD) Other team drops a harrier, you try to run in a building to avoid it, teammate blocks the door, there goes my kill streak 
alien.gif

-(Madden) Beasting in the first half, can't do **** in the second 
mean.gif

- (2k) Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mike Miller, etc. missing wide open 3's, when you had a perfect release, 
indifferent.gif

- (COD) running up the stairs, you see a claymore, run the other way, 50 feet from it, it still kills you 
sick.gif

Oh yeah, in 2k, my My Player is a 6 foot 7 SG, 98 overall. Why is he about to go for a poster dunk on Caron Butler and Chris Paul jumps higher than him and stuffs him at the rim? Really dawg? 
indifferent.gif

how easy games are these days.. back in the day you had no save points, or memory cards.. if you didnt finish the game in one shot, you'd have to start all over again...who cares if you made it to the final boss of the game.. you die, you start over from the beginning

Number 1 for me

>:
Also maybe its just me but i feel and hate sometimes when i can't pass a level or some fighting game and after tons of loses all of a sudden i can easily beat it like it was nothing
Post some of yours NT.

I know EXACTLY what your talking about with all a sudden a hard level gets easy after dying 100 times. Thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Oh, I almost forgot. My biggest COD pet peeve...
Spamming tatical explosives(flashbangs, stun grenades, ect)
Yes, just let everyone on the opposite team know we're coming...

That is the exact reason I toss nades. I love to give people the jump on me. :lol:

Last edited:
Number 1 for me

mad.gif

Also maybe its just me but i feel and hate sometimes when i can't pass a level or some fighting game and after tons of loses all of a sudden i can easily beat it like it was nothing
Post some of yours NT.
that 
roll.gif

Hall of Fame mode on 2k12 tho.... you can have the 92 Dream Team and play the Bobcats...you will lose. everysingletime. 

oh, and Street Fighter is way too hard for me. Maybe im just a scrub at fighting games..

That is the exact reason I toss nades. I love to give people the jump on me.

I'm not talking about throwing grenades over walls and building when you KNOW people are over there. I'm talking about the people that spawn and immediatley throw a flash bang or the people that flashbangs around corners where, clearly no one is at. Which brings me to my next COD pet peeve..

People who don't look at the map! ALL the red dots are showing up near A and you got one dumbass crouched, creeping around the corner going in the opposite direction. I know no one is coming from that way because I just spawned from over there.

Damn memories :lol:

I played this, but it was Super G n G for SNES.

We used to hang out in an abandoned house that still had electricity, and someone bought their SNES and we would all be burnt as hell and smashed playing this game.

Good times!

Back when I was on COD religiously ..campers made me rage.
Eventually I began to just troll everyone, team mates included :lol:

Back
Top Bottom