Things That Irk You Playing Video Games

This barrel made me rage as a child. That music seems to be laughing at you[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

You don't know how frustrated I was as a kid playing this game. I could always get up to this part and that was it.

Then 10 years later, I find out all you have to do is go up & down on the joystick. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EXACT LIFE STORY 
eek.gif

When you're playing quarterback challenge in madden mini games, and then you get a touchdown that is scored as a "gain of yards" the game keeps you on the goal line and doesn't let you score...

The fact that I get so upset when I lose that I throw things and mess up mess up my apartment. Kicked a hole in the wall once after losing in 2k. Gotta control that ish.

I dont like playing good scrubs in streetfighter

And a good keepaway team in marvel vs capcom is fckin annoying

But i never get mad

People who used Captain Falcon or Luigi on Smash Bros and would use their cheap finishing moves. Also those would jump and block Ness's PSI beam when I was trying to get back to the stage.

My friends got so good with Falcon's head stomp that I would just have to use him as well or else I would get wrecked

Playing certain third person games like devil my cry 3 or ninja gauden, u get all these mad power ups and good weapons and get to the end boss and die like 5011 hundred damn times.
Edit: I hated that first ninja turtles for nes, used to rage throw controller all over the place, that and ******g double dragon and bad dudes(old heads kno what's up)

I have a strong belief that Double Dragon 2 is impossible without the 7(?), lives trick.

For those having trouble with Riddler trophies, there's an app for that on the iPhone. It really isn't that hard since they're within close proximity to each other.

And don't get me started on Ryu, Ken, and Sagat flow charts.

Last edited:
when couple hours go by like a couple of minutes..then you wonder, did I really spend two hours on this.

MW3: lag comp, host disadvantage or whatever it's called.
There's now way that I'm coming around a corner already spraying knowing there's a camper there waiting and get a good second and a half on him STILL spraying and he kills me instantly. And the kill cam shows me aimlessly walking around the corner like an idiot. Made me stop playing for a few months.
Arkham Asylum & City: Riddler trophies
Metal Gear Solid 3: old sniper boss, can't remember his name
San Andreas: flying missions in the desert
Cheesers in general

BRUH :x :x . Made me put San Andreas on the shelf forever.

When dudes don't pick up the dog tags in kill confirmed.
Son, if you just want to play for the K/D go play team deathmatch...

Back
Top Bottom