THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i_love_new_york2_group_1.jpg

what was the name of the little dude again?
nerd.gif
best name on the show

are these guys allergic to Tailors?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

didnt make it? haha my man you been on here FOR 7 YEARS THAT IS THAT u reply to me within 10 mins=LIFELESS HAH and i didnt make it?  didnt make it though ? i achieved all my goals where u living ?what u drivin? we can measure up not a problem over here own crib own amg own life that doesnt REVOLVE around NT haha
No hard feelings man dont take +%*! to the heart im just sayin didnt make it haha stop. speakin on your life when u no nothing about mine.  

You're trying to argue over the internet.
Just stop man, no one cares what you have, what you do or what you've done.

Stop trolling dude.

didnt make it? haha my man you been on here FOR 7 YEARS THAT IS THAT u reply to me within 10 mins=LIFELESS HAH and i didnt make it?  didnt make it though ? i achieved all my goals where u living ?what u drivin? we can measure up not a problem over here own crib own amg own life that doesnt REVOLVE around NT haha
No hard feelings man dont take +%*! to the heart im just sayin didnt make it haha stop. speakin on your life when u no nothing about mine.  

You're trying to argue over the internet.
Just stop man, no one cares what you have, what you do or what you've done.

Stop trolling dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I have a maybach, a mansion, a monkey named bubbles, and Keri Hilson is my wife...See I can lie online too!
tongue.gif
Get a life son and stop being so angry that you have to make up lies, its only the internet
wink.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I have a maybach, a mansion, a monkey named bubbles, and Keri Hilson is my wife...See I can lie online too!
tongue.gif
Get a life son and stop being so angry that you have to make up lies, its only the internet
wink.gif
wink.gif

[table][tr][td]Smoke 2x[/td][td]this guy just barely didn't make it[/td][td]#301[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Smoke 2x[/td][td]this guy just barely didn't make it[/td][td]#301[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom