Things to do in ATL

just spoke 2 my aunt who lives in atlanta. she says black women are struggling to find good black men. dis true? :tongue:

Of course it's true, and it's obvious as to why :lol:

tumblr_inline_mhiv5lzMFk1qz4rgp.gif

Okayyyyyyy?

Last edited:

just spoke 2 my aunt who lives in atlanta. she says black women are struggling to find good black men. dis true? 
tongue.gif
Very true. My aunt has lived in ATL with her PhD...

Single as **** the entire time
laugh.gif

I was just down there for spring break a month ago and let me tell you it's a field of yambs waiting to be busted open. Women already outnumber men significantly in ATL...

Add in the fact that almost half the male population are also down with the male population and you'll see it's straights dudes heaven.

Was in the Spelman cafe with my Morehouse boys and it's like they have to advertise themselves to you.

Handsome educated black male w/ his **** together would have dudes thinking he was da gawd in a girls I crushed thread.

Last edited:

just spoke 2 my aunt who lives in atlanta. she says black women are struggling to find good black men. dis true? 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I was just down there for spring break a month ago and let me tell you it's a field of yambs waiting to be busted open. Women already outnumber men significantly in ATL...

Add in the fact that almost half the male population are also down with the male population and you'll see it's straights dudes heaven.

Was in the Spelman cafe with my Morehouse boys and it's like they have to advertise themselves to you.

Handsome educated black male w/ his **** together would have dudes thinking he was da gawd in a girls I crushed thread.
ive had a bunch of friends who went to morehouse and they all said the spelman chicks are really shallow, but i did strongly reconsider going to morehouse after freshman year in college lol

Last edited:

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

ive had a bunch of friends who went to morehouse and they all said the spelman chicks are really shallow, but i did strongly reconsider going to morehouse after freshman year in college lol
So did I. Decided not to though.. Seemed like a lot of hassle, some of my credits wouldn't transfer.. Might as well just stick it out where I started.

laugh.gif

dam. sounds like a good time though. i might transfer down there. not just for the chicks, but want somewhere new been in maryland my whole life. need to see other places

Gon keep up w/ this thread hopefully. Tryna move down there if I can find work and my wife gets into Emory's PA program within the next year

My atl brethren, how would a asian brother such as myself perceived by the female population? One of my boys went there last summer and was gettin vagina thrown at him left and right, and hes an ugly mofo too :lol:. He was saying asians are a commodity down there,any truth to this?

My atl brethren, how would a asian brother such as myself perceived by the female population? One of my boys went there last summer and was gettin vagina thrown at him left and right, and hes an ugly mofo too :lol:. He was saying asians are a commodity down there,any truth to this?

If you got tats and one of them low cuts you`ll get play lol

Anything to do close to Emory Conference Center Hotel? I'll be there for a couple of days starting tomorrow.

A lil disappointed yall said the MARTA aint worth nothin cause that's how I'll be getting around .

what ever you do watchout for Asian/Chinese cuisines and restaurants... a story reported that some local restaurants where busted for having shipments of rats, cats, dogs and various birds like pigeons etc meats....

I hate to use stereotypes etc... but I mean when its true and places are busted its like well damn

what ever you do watchout for Asian/Chinese cuisines and restaurants... a story reported that some local restaurants where busted for having shipments of rats, cats, dogs and various birds like pigeons etc meats....

I hate to use stereotypes etc... but I mean when its true and places are busted its like well damn

I just ate Chinese -_______-

I just ate Chinese -_______-
yea man they hauled out boxes and packages of meat... I saw one and swore it was a package of chitterlings... till I saw the close up...then I saw eyes and tails like wth.... them some rats. They said it is a well known established Chinese/Japanese establishment but didn't disclose the name.. Im thinking maybe benihanna or perhaps pf chang... They said many of Atlanta socialites and celebrities alike are known to eat there.

Last edited:
yea man they hauled out boxes and packages of meat... I saw one and swore it was a package of chitterlings... till I saw the close up...then I saw eyes and tails like wth.... them some rats. They said it is a well known established Chinese/Japanese establishment but didn't disclose the name.. Im thinking maybe benihanna or perhaps pf chang... They said many of Atlanta socialites and celebrities alike are known to eat there.

Smh I never been to benihanna now I'm scared to go I need to watch the news more often Smh

I love sweet and sour chicken but it might be the cats I see in my apt complex

Bar One (Lounge)

Peter Street strip (Lounges: 255 (My favorite spot), Spin, Baltimore Seafood, Cloud IX)

Boogaloo - Thursday (Grown, Professional), Friday & Saturday nights jumping, Sunday day parties

U-Bar  (Sports Bar/Lounge)- $2 drinks and $.25 wings on Tuesday - It gets dumb pack in there...Try to get there by 7pm

MJQ (Club)- Satruday nights, this is place for true hip hop heads 

Taboo 2 (Club/Lounge) on Sunday

Follies (Strip Club) on Thursday (You will have a ball, mix young girls who willing to do anything)

The Shark Bar (Lounge)

Prive (Club) - Usually Friday nights good

Wet Willies (Buckhead) - Friday afternoon

Halo (Lounge/Club)

Harlem Nights (Friday Nights, Hood Lounge)

Compound (saturday nights)

Tongue and Groove - Lots of Celebrities come here (IONO WHY) but it's a mix crowd (Asians, White, Black)

Lava Lounge

Buckhead Wine Bottle Lounge (lounge, hookah, restaurant, wine and cigar bar) (Thursday- International Night, Friday & Saturday mix crowd but hood music)

Kat's Cafe - Jazz & Soul music LIVE MUSIC SMALL BUT THE FOOD AND PRICE IS RIGHT...I LOVE IT HERE

The Mansion Elan  - Younger crowd (college kids) - Saturday is the night

Cream Lounge - Younger crowd (college kids)

Club Oprah - Thursday night (college night)

Room Service (After-hour spot ,  when all the clubs closed you go here)

Clermount Lounge - You want to just have a weird and crazy drunk fun ... Beers are mad cheap...Old ladies stripping, midgets on the bar kind of fun (laughing)

SHOUT (Restaurants) - Friday and Saturday nights are the nights to go - big money spot and beautiful type women

Wine Down Wed (Centennial Park) - Free Music and Crowd on Weds...

Dugeons (Sport Bar) - Old National on Saturday/Friday - HOOD SPOT

There's a lot more but I don't know your age and what type of places you are looking for:

If you want food places, I can drop those for you too...

Last edited:
^ Sound like you heard that off the Word Of Mouf intro lol

Get to Ol Nat'l Road N**** shake cuz that where them real n****s at lol

:lol:

To be honest with you I heard of it first on Gangland.

Then I asked my homegirl.

It's not that bad, I had a house off Old National...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom