Things you hate about summer.

The dead bugs on my front bumper, windshield, and the backs of my mirrors.

Such a pain to clean those. :smh:

charcoal_drawing_stages_by_nartbits-d4p1bal.jpg

Looking forward to chilling all summer with homies and meeting new girls now that school is out

But then everyone is working summer jobs in the week so it's not much different from when school was in :lol:

Now that I'm in my mid-20s and gaining weight with worse hangovers I can't be reckless like back in the day getting drunk all summer without becoming a fat lazy hungover ****

Last edited:
-Bugs
-Just feeling tired b/c its so damn hot
-Tourist. I live in Vegas. Most of the year they stick to the strip, come summer time they are stopping on sidewalks and clogging up space downtown :smh:
-I don't have a problem w/ sweat. Im a sweaty dude and sweat all year, so its no different for me. The rest of the world feels my pain
-Wearing a full suit to work
-Having stuff melt in the car/pocket. I usually like to carry an extra stick of deo for the pitts, but it melts too quickly

With that said its the best time of the year

-Tourist. I live in Vegas. Most of the year they stick to the strip, come summer time they are stopping on sidewalks and clogging up space downtown
mean.gif

-Having stuff melt in the car/pocket. I usually like to carry an extra stick of deo for the pitts, but it melts too quickly

With that said its the best time of the year
These 2!

And back sweat driving anywhere just sucks.  Too damn hot when it hits 115 in Vegas.

Nothing. Summer is awesome. :pimp:

Just like if its wintertime and you cold you go inside -- If you hot take your hindparts in the AC >D

Water is always free, so you can't run out of things to drink. Also, Ice cream in the summer :pimp:

Girls in the summer thin dresses where you see each cheek bounce when they walk :nerd: :pimp:

Driving with the window down is :pimp:  

That's how I see it too. Stay in until the sun drops if you're scared. Besides winter here can get to -20. That crap hurts. Extremely hot doesn't hurt. It just makes you gross. Multiple showers> bitter painful cold. Every winter I question living where I do. I hate it.

Them big *** jumbo sized wasps. Seem em the last few yrs and was like :x
Fat chicks that walk out the house damn near naked
My car. Black car + black leather seats = Hell in a sedan. If I didn't have 20% tint I'd die. At least it looks clean tho :lol:

Last edited:
Them big *** jumbo sized wasps. Seem em the last few yrs and was like :x
Fat chicks that walk out the house damn near naked
My car. Black car + black leather seats = Hell in a sedan. If I didn't have 20% tint I'd die. At least it looks clean tho :lol:

My girl has burned herself multiple times sitting in the seat..I also black a black car+ black leather seats lol

It's gottten so hot that even my stearing wheel gets all nasty :x

The fact that I can't troll non Cali folks about the weather

Vegas is more expensive

No basketball or football (thankfully World Cup is this year)

Hate summer as far as fashion goes. 

No more fly jackets, sweaters, scarves, pullovers, layering. 

HOW AM I GOING TO LOOK AS GOOD IN A DAMN T SHIRT?
DYELB?
It's not that. It's the fact that the level of sophistication and thought you put into your clothing is diminished in the summer. Whereas in the winter, you could stunt on some ASAP Rocky in a mink coat in Goldie steez

Last edited:

DYELB?
It's not that. It's the fact that the level of sophistication and thought you put into your clothing is diminished in the summer. Whereas in the winter, you could stunt on some ASAP Rocky in a mink coat in Goldie steez

bruh, if you ugly than your ugly. Outfits ain't saving you

DYELB?
bruh, if you ugly than your ugly. Outfits ain't saving you
I look good and I know it. Try again. But I'm trying to get on Karl Lagerfeld's level fashion wise . You feel me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom