Things you hate about summer.

I'm the type of dude that absolutely has to sleep with some covers or at least a sheet so imagine the struggle when it's time to go night night

I'm the type of dude that absolutely has to sleep with some covers or at least a sheet so imagine the struggle when it's time to go night night
Very true statement man. I keep the thin sheets for summer. And wake up sweaty as hell. Summer equals day and night showers in Cali. It's been 100 all week where I stay. And it's not even June yet. :frown:

So NT hatin on Summer is what's hot in the streets now

is anything NOT slanderable?

Nope. Everything is overrated.

And one of you is gonna answer my question about this a/c. Why are you sweating in your humble abode?

Last edited:
I mean, there could be plenty of variables that you can imagine yourself, so is an answer really necessary?

Maybe it broke and they can't afford to replace it, or they only run it at certain points to keep their electricity bill within their budget, or they are in fact using it but it's not enough to cool down their entire space, etc.

what's there not to like about summer? summer is the best season by a long shot. at least in the midwest.......

So NT hatin on Summer is what's hot in the streets now

is anything NOT slanderable?

Nope. Everything is overrated.

And one of you is gonna answer my question about this a/c. Why are you sweating in your humble abode?

Not all buildings have AC especially on the Westside. I have it but a lot of people don't. Usually not an issue but when it's 90+ even at the beach its a problem

I'm a fat dude with a big beard... I live in Maine and don't own a wintercoat and haven't for years... Yeah, summer heat sucks... But the humidity is 100x worse...

Clubbing in the summer sucks too. Hot inside and hot outside. Even the clubs that pump the AC still end up being hot cuz of all the people dancing.

Didn't have central air in my old apartment in the hood. Had them window AC's JAMMIN tho lol

It's not that. It's the fact that the level of sophistication and thought you put into your clothing is diminished in the summer. Whereas in the winter, you could stunt on some ASAP Rocky in a mink coat in Goldie steez
You have a point but you sound like a girl defending why she has makeup on all the time.
laugh.gif
You want it on so you can look better, men don't think like that bruh bruh. Take you hindparts in the gym.
That's how I see it too. Stay in until the sun drops if you're scared. Besides winter here can get to -20. That crap hurts. Extremely hot doesn't hurt. It just makes you gross. Multiple showers> bitter painful cold. Every winter I question living where I do. I hate it.
My man. 
nthat.gif

Get a window ac. Turn it on when you sleep. My house has those struggle window air conditioners. They aren't expensive. Even with 5 running 95 daily my electric might go up a little but it's still cheaper than the damn heat bill. That bill is absurd. When it's-20 for a week it will be 600 for one month. Smh

Back
Top Bottom