Thinking No One is There UNAPPRECIATION... VOL. Britney Spears

I had to finish up some stuff at school since I was late.
So I went to the lab and the whole place was empty, so i began to listen to music as i worked.
I put my iPod on shuffle. A little time passes and then Britney Spears came on, "Break the Ice".
I was listening to it and you can't lie, her stuff is catchy. After the first chorus... I am in the zone.
When she starts saying "Baby I can make you feel... HOT(uh)HOT(uh)HOT(uh)HOT"
for some reason i start singing along with the grunt HOT part.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

After that part was over I came out of the zone, and just realized what i did.
I ripped off my headphones and look around, and my engineering teacher was across the room looking at me.
I glanced over quickly and acted like I choked on my spit or something.
embarassed.gif

SMH at me

Post your stories

when i was little in the power rangers section, i let out a fart thinking no one was there, but then there was a lady around me, so i tried playing it off bymaking fart noises with my mouth
laugh.gif

lmao my friend, thought his dad left for work..

for some odd reason he thought it would be a good idea to have his speakers on blast while he watches ********.
that wasn't the case. he said he didn't start yet, glued to the pc though he said his pop walked in and goes
"I'm leaving"

lmfao..

one time i was pissing in the bathroom at work and farted hella loud and my boss walked out the stall and i was like started to whistle as a means to coversomething up lol
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

very suspect
laugh.gif

I know what you talking about though, be busting moves(Michael Jackson leg kick) in the hallway and turn around to see a teacher sitting there like
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom