Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

​
1. This channel is wild 
laugh.gif
 ​
2. Whoever is running it has the mean finesse to get these girls to act wild for some views 
pimp.gif
 ​
3. They knew what they were doing picking an ugly black girl instead of an attractive one. ​
 ​
She got cakes though and I would steel beet.​

Last edited:
So just in general.. without talking about 'these men' in particular, any kind of greeting to a women who is otherwise occupied is offensive because it automatically puts her in a defensive position and possibly makes her feel unsafe?

No. It depends on many factors. What is the purpose of the hi being said to me when it's unwarranted? Because I am looked at as as piece of meat and he's trying to bag me in bed? Sometimes we get a 6th sense. It is about how it makes us feel depending on the circumstances, setting, and situation.
So it's just based on whatever intentions you're projecting onto 'us'?

If that's the case then **** it :lol:

It must be exhausting having to go through that entire thought process anytime a man speaks to you.. being fully serious

​
1. This channel is wild 
laugh.gif
 ​
2. Whoever is running it has the mean finesse to get these girls to act wild for some views 
pimp.gif
 ​
3. They knew what they were doing picking an ugly black girl instead of an attractive one. ​
 ​
She got cakes though and I would steel beet.​

She has no cakes

Females who agree that a lot of that **** aint harassment and it makes light of people actually being harassed. Feminist wont be happy until they arent spoken to unless they speak first.

Nobody gonna hire her because they'll fear a harrassment lawsuit. I mean if you as sensative as this to call saying "hi" harassment, she would hate ANY job.

I doubt she would claim harassment off of professional everyday workplace interaction.

However shes the type of coworker and they exist both male and female that you need to be extremely careful around.

The type that will act cool and even joke around with you, but the minute the interpret or misinterpret something they don't like, (sometimes something very petty that could've been talked out) their on the phone with HR turning something minor into a nightmare for everyone.

A main reason why its best to keep things in the workplace strictly professional and minimize friendships outside the workplace unless that friendship existed prior to employment there.

Regardless of gender, people who act like the way she comes across as, you need to be extra careful around in the workplace. Stuff that may seem and actually be harmless, they'll turn into a big deal.

I doubt she would claim harassment off of professional everyday workplace interaction.

However shes the type of coworker and they exist both male and female that you need to be extremely careful around.

The type that will act cool and even joke around with you, but the minute the interpret or misinterpret something they don't like, (sometimes something very petty that could've been talked out) their on the phone with HR turning something minor into a nightmare for everyone.

A main reason why its best to keep things in the workplace strictly professional and minimize friendships outside the workplace unless that friendship existed prior to employment there.

Regardless of gender, people who act like the way she comes across as, you need to be extra careful around in the workplace. Stuff that may seem and actually be harmless, they'll turn into a big deal.
Yup

For those comparing greetings, the point is what is the purpose of the Hi. Me, walking in my neighborhood and saying hi to others who live in my neighborhood is not because I deem them appetizing and trying to see if I can score and get them in bed. Most of these men when they cat-call are trying to pick a girl up.

A woman or anyone for that matter should not feel uncomfortable for being harassed with unwarranted cat-calls and hollering because they are being preyed on as a piece of meat.

So some of you would accept this if it was your mom or sister being cat-called?

I feel you, I'm trying to look at everything from your perspective. If your out an about and some dude follows you around, and doesn't get the hint, be it you ignoring him (he's not entitled to a response) or telling him your not interested, he's being an unnecessary problem. Same if his approach is over the top raunchy. Its one thing to talk a certain way to a girl I'm comfortable with on that level, but to make sexual related remarks to a random stranger that's not cool.

However, if I saw you, or any female in general walking down the street, and I found you attractive, maybe I liked your outfit, or I noticed you reading something I found interesting, I think I'm well within reason to make an attempt to start a conversation.

Alot of women are receptive if you don't come at em on some "mami what's good" "ay red shorts with the big butt lemme get your number" type approach :lol:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take or however that saying goes but come correct or don't come at all.

Taking a shot isn't the problem, trying to rebound the miss shot instead of moving on to the next drill is the problem.

Taking a shot isn't the problem, trying to rebound the miss shot instead of moving on to the next drill is the problem.
i can't say i disagree with that.   dudes who don't get that and think no means keep trying deserve to be called out for their actions.  

That's why I don't have an issue with dudes saying hi or how's it going. Its when it turns into getting followed or repeatedly inquired on that I understand your point

I agree with you guys that some of that in the video is not harassment but I am talking about the actual disrespectful cat calling and comments. Some guys are saying there is nothing in the video that is unsettling. As a female, you will get approached in many settings. But, when it becomes disrespectful and unwarranted, that's crossing the line.

But, what is uncomfortable and feels like a threat to a woman might not to the next one.

One guy friend of mine had a dismissive reaction to this video and said the lady instigated it and that's it's a culture thing because of areas she was walking in with people of certain backgrounds. He said this is normal for Latin-Caribbean men to do and back home they do worse such as grab you and it's more publicly accepted. I stressed it does not matter, does not make it right. I remember when I visited Jordan more than a decade ago and it is very bad with the Arab men cat-calling and harassment towards women in public. It's disgusting. Some will also get physical slap or grab. Still does not and will never make it right.

How do some of you not consider even a man staring oogly at a woman not part of street harassment? Especially where she feels very uncomfortable and threatened. I know many dudes that will say something or a fight will break out if they catch a dude looking at them. How do you think some women feel? It is invasive and threatening.

Last edited:
I heard about this. I expected her to look better

Speaking to someone is harassment :lol:

I only saw one instance of harassment.

Well if sone of it aint harassment, it just goes to show that haradsment aint as prevailant as women make it out to be. Saying have a good night is an instance of harassment from 10 hours of walking in NYC? Imagine how much of a non issue it must be elsewhere.

Nobody gonna hire her because they'll fear a harrassment lawsuit. I mean if you as sensative as this to call saying "hi" harassment, she would hate ANY job.

Work around them type of women all day everyday. I'm square as hell at work because of this.

Why do women think every guy that says "hi" is doing it cause they're trying to **** them? Get the **** over yourself...some mogs just wanna say "hi" just cause

Why do women think every guy that says "hi" is doing it cause they're trying to **** them? Get the **** over yourself...some mogs just wanna say "hi" just cause
God forbid my grandmother slap a ***** for saying "good morning ma'am".

IDK if you guys have tumblrs but if you don't

EDIT: I'll find an example later instead of posting a link

This militant feminazi movement is such a joke. Everything is "harassment" and "rape culture". Makes the NT misogynistic community look like a commercial that would air on Dora the Explorer.

This is the type of **** they post all the time before going on men hating spiels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom