Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

Now white people made Bobby Shmurda hot :lol:

Listen man, I'm sorry I don't agree with blaming white people for everything.

We can let it go now
who's blaming white people for everything?

The video is clearly biased... And makes it seem like only black dudes and Latino dudes do it.

Even the producer said there were white dudes edited out.

How you're arguing this point, I don't even know. Lmao.

Then, you bring in other stuff like bobby Shmurda only for that to be shot down.

:lol:

The video isn't about race, it's about women getting bothered in the street. The video didn't go viral because it featured black and latino men. It went viral because women of all races understand and relate to what took place in that video.

Bobby Shmurda doesn't have a album. So who is kidding who?

He has a record deal, EPiC would not have given him one if only the black people who dont pay for the album were listening

My man, minorities made Bobby Shmurda hot .. let it go :lol:

He got a record deal from a video going viral

Video went viral because people were on Twitter and Instagram doing his dance, and it wasn't too many white folks doing that dance

So for all you trying to turn this into a racial issue, does this mean that African American and Latino men have problems with being over aggressive with women?

So for all you trying to turn this into a racial issue, does this mean that African American and Latino men have problems with being over aggressive with women?

Nope they have no problem. They were targeted and edited to portray a normal society behavior :lol: They are the victims, they were exploited.

My man, minorities made Bobby Shmurda hot .. let it go :lol:

He got a record deal from a video going viral

Video went viral because people were on Twitter and Instagram doing his dance, and it wasn't too many white folks doing that dance

Alright. Bobby Shmurda is special and every single view in his page is from a minority. It isnt the same 70/30 split as EVERYONE else

Just looked up the youtube video count.

Bobby Shmruda's Hot ***** video has 28M views...

and it's all black people. :lol:

out of the 50M black people in america... 28M took a look at the video...

:rofl:

The video isn't about race, it's about women getting bothered in the street. The video didn't go viral because it featured black and latino men. It went viral because women of all races understand and relate to what took place in that video.

so why edit out the white men in the video?

Alright. Bobby Shmurda is special and every single view in his page is from a minority. It isnt the same 70/30 split as EVERYONE else

You're telling people to "look it up" about the 70/30 thing. I tried but couldn't find anything. Could you show me where you heard this?

i think poorer black and latino men are more aggressive to the ladies.

But i think poor and working class white men do as well.

I think middle and upper class black men arent out catcalling and harrassing as much as the poorer counterpart.

i think poorer black and latino men are more aggressive to the ladies.

But i think poor and working class white men do as well.

I think middle and upper class black men arent out catcalling and harrassing as much as the poorer counterpart.

What do you know, though?

Yall don't even want to take credit for getting a young black man a record deal, that's white people's fault too :lol: :lol: my lord

You're telling people to "look it up" about the 70/30 thing. I tried but couldn't find anything. Could you show me where you heard this?

So you dont have google? It's actually jumped to 80% now

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB111521814339424546

Is Wall Street Journal a credible source or should I get a masters degree in music production from an accredited college and write my discertation on this?

Last edited:

Just looked up the youtube video count.

Bobby Shmruda's Hot ***** video has 28M views...

and it's all black people.
laugh.gif

out of the 50M black people in america... 28M took a look at the video...

roll.gif
Once again minorities made the video viral, I'm sure you know what that means.
they playing dumb man.....black people blew that kid up with that stupid *** dance 

How ironic (demonic?) it is to read this from someone who uses as his signature, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." 

Take note of the strange assumptions that is masqueraded as an objective question. No one turned  this into a "racial issue." Racial ideology operates as a force that does not have to be activated by Niketalk members. Second, note the analytical move that uses the comments from a handful of men in a video to make broader suggestions about the behavior of all African American and Latino men.

There is no clearer example of how racial ideology operates. The assumptions--from turning a discussion into a "racial issue," to individuals as stand-in's for an entire sub-group of people who have been strangely collapsed into a single entity linked by "aggressive" behavior--does the devil's work of convincing the world that race does not exist. 

So you dont have google? It's actually jumped to 80% now

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB111521814339424546

Is Wall Street Journal a credible source or should I get a masters degree in music production from an accredited college and write my discertation on this?

Are you trolling, or did you even read the article?
.that ish came out before iTunes was even hot.

Read your sources before you post, ish is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom