THIS CORONA COMMERCIAL...

I assume we're talking about them ******* right?

Cause thats all I paid attention to in that vid

came in here thinking you guys were gonna be talking bout sully the sheep :lol:

Last edited:
Car snobs are THE worst(ie: people who think they're better than the next man cause they can drive a stick)

i like all kinds of beers but there's nothing better than an ice cold corona on a hot summer day.

theres better beers theres worser beers...corona marketing always been on point

shut up and drink your beer.

laugh.gif
 I come back to this....  there's a beer thread for that

anywho, where do you guys put sneaker snobs,  should I just change the thread to title to "SNOBS"?

I blew my friends mind recently when I told him that in any beer commercial (in America) they never drink the beer.
Now he makes sure to pay attention to any beer commercial to see if he catches someone drinking.

laugh.gif
 I come back to this....  there's a beer thread for that

anywho, where do you guys put sneaker snobs,  should I just change the thread to title to "SNOBS"?
They're all tied for 1st for me. 
laugh.gif

Urban Dictionary's top two definitions of a Beer Snob
[table][tr][td]
Those individuals who regard any beer that they do not drink as <insert 4 legged mammal here> piss. Completely ignorant of climate, context, and social class, beer snobs are contemptuously dismissive of any beer that a mortal cannot walk across like Jesus Christ did across the water. 

Beer snobs are tedious bores, assuming that any beer which doesn't meet their definition of "adequately pretentious" is drunk out of ignorance.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
The unfair term given to those who enjoy high quality beer. They are often accused of being snobbish and looking down on others, or are thought merely to drink beer of higher quality than Bud, Miller, and Coors to feel or act superior to their peers. A better term is beer connoisseur.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
 @ the opposite sides of the spectrum

I hate snob snobs. (people that think that one type of snob is better or worse than another)

i hate dudes who call other people snobs for having an opinion, apparently i should like everything

girl jigglin like a bowl full of cold jell-o.  was her face decent?  no care, she could get it 
devil.gif

edit:  oh yea, her face was decent, look like she had a right rump too

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not mad I watched this and noticed what it was about right at first, but I'm not overly joyed that I did either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom