This ever happened to you? #embarrassing

Had a similar fate before hopping on a bus after work
30t6p3b.gif

this happens to me at work.  if i'm working alongside somebody and he/she walks out the room, i let one loose thinking they won't be back for a while.  they come right back in and give me the 
grin.gif

this happens to me at work.  if i'm working alongside somebody and he/she walks out the room, i let one loose thinking they won't be back for a while.  they come right back in and give me the 
grin.gif

Nothing beats letting one off in an elevator and looking at your victim(s) face as you exit and they walk in to the trap

Nothing beats letting one off in an elevator and looking at your victim(s) face as you exit and they walk in to the trap

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

but thats premeditated tho lol mine wasnt

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

but thats premeditated tho lol mine wasnt

bro, this is so funny. But you did the right thing by not exposing her to the smell of your fowl bowels.

bro, this is so funny. But you did the right thing by not exposing her to the smell of your fowl bowels.

Back
Top Bottom