This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people calling Deandre Yedlin a snake on his IG?
roll.gif

I swear some of these fans take **** too seriously.
well, Yedlin really made an impression with Sunderland last season (which is why I assume everyone who says he needs to get out of England didn't actually watch him play last season, but I digress) and Newcastle is their rival.... that Tyne-Wear derby 

well, Yedlin really made an impression with Sunderland last season (which is why I assume everyone who says he needs to get out of England didn't actually watch him play last season, but I digress) and Newcastle is their rival.... that Tyne-Wear derby 

Wasn't he on loan from Tottenham?

Looks like Barca got their backup no.9...

@RafaelH117:
Barcelona will sign with Alcácer tomorrow. €30m + €5m in variables in a five year contract. [Cadena Cope]

Poor Los Che fans :x,looking like Barca's farm team after this summer

Last edited:
I would be sooooooo happy if the club got rid of gerard....
what!? why? 

pique is amazing for us

Chief oompa loompa has spurts where he played well (like the back end 3/4 of the treble winning season) & then long spurts where he looks meh most of the time (like the back half of the last campaign & then for La Roja) & sometimes looks down right awful. He's one of the modern CBs thats good going forward but not a consistently good defender all the time.

Plus he's such a douchebag. For a grown *** man married to the Goddess, he clowns around like a spoiled brat. He was the catalyst when he & the players dressed in Halloween masks & interrupted Getafe winger Victor Rodriguez in his post game presser. He got in trouble for stink bombs on the plane trips & going thru customs. Berates a cop during a warranted stop telling him "you're just jealous of who I am" & how he'll call the cop's boss & get the ticket taken care of.

Let's not forget when he told a ref that he was going to s**t on your b***h mother...

View media item 2143596
I'd love to see him off but his grandfather is a former VP of the club & I think he's still on the executive board.

Last edited:
Pique is a monster of a CB, and would start on any team in Europe right now. Yeah he makes mistakes, but name me a CB that doesn't. 

Yeah, you complain about him and his antics now. But you'll miss him when he's gone and the club struggles to find a replacement.

Speaking of CB's, I'm really gonna need Chelsea to sign one before the window ends. Cahill make me nervous and I'm convinced Fabregas might beat Terry in a race. We need someone to partner Zouma when he gets back. A LB would be nice as well, Ricardo Rodriguez 
nerd.gif

I'd be the first to kick his you know what out the door & then I'd walk out the door & kick it again... Theoretically if he was shown the door, the club is big enough the find a suitable replacement. To his credit, he's seemed to calm down his dbag antics when Lucho gave him a very stern talking to.

In other news, I guess the club could be having second thoughts about Cillessen after Ajax got hammered 5-1 to FC Rostov & crashing out of the CL...

If I played for Man United and Barcelona and was married to Shakira, I'd act a damn fool too

As childish as I may be, I'm ******* Pique. :lol:

Speaking of CB's, I'm really gonna need Chelsea to sign one before the window ends. Cahill make me nervous and I'm convinced Fabregas might beat Terry in a race. We need someone to partner Zouma when he gets back. A LB would be nice as well, Ricardo Rodriguez :nerd:
Chelsea is going to drop a brinks truck for Maksimovic so Napoli doesn't get him. That's my guess.

Last edited:
Speaking of CB's, I'm really gonna need Chelsea to sign one before the window ends. Cahill make me nervous and I'm convinced Fabregas might beat Terry in a race. We need someone to partner Zouma when he gets back. A LB would be nice as well, Ricardo Rodriguez :nerd:

You can take our LB

Had no idea Matuidi is 29... Felt like the Wee Bey gif when I discovered that recently.

Read that Los Che/Lim want Paco Alcocer to publicly declare that he wants to leave tomorrow so it looks like he wants to go as to lessen the fan anger. :smh: :lol:

He'll be a really good addition to the team. Can't wait to see how this team plays.

This blonde thing is really taking off... Neymar & Rafinha. I wonder whose next?

View media item 2143665

Last edited:
BILD: Stoke have made a €20m bid for Dortmund's Christian Pulisic. #BVB #SCFC
— Bundesliga Spotlight (@BundesligaSpot)

August 24, 2016

If there is a God, please don't let this happen.

What happened so they dude? Wasn't there news about him last week?

Son was reckless at the mouth or something?

No. A completely fabricated online article that I suppose tried to cover itself under the pretense of "speculation."

would he actually play at Stoke? if he gets burn, i dunno. need him playing

Yeah who cares about club prestige if he isn't even gonna see the field

It's not about club prestige.

It's about BVB arguably being the most stable club environment in the world for a talented youngster.

BVB's handling and educating of players in the 18-23 year old range has been impeccable in the last 6-7 years.

He's not even 18 years old. Fighting for minutes and competing against the likes of Reus, Schuerrle, Gotze, Dembele, Aubameyang etc isn't a bad thing at his age.

He plays for a coach who trust him, values him, and bled him into the team at a remarkably young age.

Makes no sense to leave that for Stoke. Even if he was guaranteed to start and play every minute.

Last edited:
Thread has been thoroughly entertaining!!!......
roll.gif

I don't hate Arsenal, don't like them either.  But I won't kick you guys while you're down...LOL

Been busy with school the past couple of days, and the topic of conversation is still mostly Arsenal. We get it, we need a striker and a cb. People been talking about the "downfall" of Arsenal for years, and it's been greatly exaggerated each and every time. We'll be alright, the most consistent club in the PL. 

Had no idea Matuidi is 29... Felt like the Wee Bey gif when I discovered that recently.

Read that Los Che/Lim want Paco Alcocer to publicly declare that he wants to leave tomorrow so it looks like he wants to go as to lessen the fan anger. :smh: :lol:

He'll be a really good addition to the team. Can't wait to see how this team plays.

This blonde thing is really taking off... Neymar & Rafinha. I wonder whose next?

View media item 2143665

Even Got frank ocean to name his project "blond"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom