This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Arsenal fans really talking @$%@ about Liverpool, the most successful English club and one of the greatest European clubs of all time? While never having won anything outside of England other than beating the MLS All Stars ??? I root for Arsenal in the EPL but come on, you guys shouldn't be allowed to claim superiority to any big club ever.

Last edited:
Psk, who are 5 CBs you'd take over pique and boateng?

Not trying to troll but on the topic of Arsenal and Roma players left of worth (there's still actually a bunch,) rumors are Arsenal are interested in Manolas

Oh yea and on his list regarding Real's CL win, pique conveniently left out the part where RM beat the team that eliminated them in the quarters after El Niño gave them a gift in the first leg

Last edited:
Roma have Manolas and Rüdiger. But both aren't that great in my opinion. Actually kind of shocked so many clubs want Manolas. Guess the CB position is dry as far as available talent.

I wonder when Bale will go blond 
nerd.gif

This dude must have one hell of an agent or deep connections because he's been nothing more than mediocre at best everytime I've seen him at Ajax or for the Oranje yet he manages to be linked to top clubs all the time and now he's officially at one :lol: :x

View media item 2144013

Last edited:
Still cant forget when LVG substituted Cillesson out and put Krul in when they went to PKs against CR in the World Cup. Krul went on to save 2 or 3? I dont know what. Barca see's in him also.

I'll gladly take Bravo though as much as I like Hart and how he represented the club so proudly over the years. Those pregame banter will be missed. Someone needs to do a compilation of his antics :lol:

Apparently Arsenal are hi-jacking Everton's transfer of Lucas Perez, The striker from Deportivo La Coruna. 27 years old, scored 17 goals last season. Any insight for him? :nerd:

Apparently Arsenal are hi-jacking Everton's transfer of Lucas Perez, The striker from Deportivo La Coruna. 27 years old, scored 17 goals last season. Any insight for him? :nerd:
Asked the same question a couple of weeks back. We wanted him. Then Steve Walsh moved to Everton and they got linked with him.

So, just basing on the fact that Steve Walsh clearly rates him, he's probably quite decent :lol:

Asked the same question a couple of weeks back. We wanted him. Then Steve Walsh moved to Everton and they got linked with him.

So, just basing on the fact that Steve Walsh clearly rates him, he's probably quite decent :lol:
I'd take decent at this point :lol: :smh: really feeling the fact that he is spanish and tested in la liga

Stop believing these lies.
its coming from a few reliable Arsenal journo's, so ill take a couple sips of that kool aid for now :lol:

Edit: and he's only going to cost around 17 quid, perfect for the arsenal budget :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom