This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a performance today...all around great.

Man Of The Match would be Herrera for me.  Rashford was great, but the defensive job and midfield playby Herrera was disciplined well played

Y'all squad played well. We couldn't break them down defensively, Herrera was a constant out there.

Marcos Alonso not playing shouldn't have been that big of a factor. Team just didn't show up, probably thought they had it in the bag.

Now we have a real title race and that's the last thing we needed.

Man Of The Match would be Herrera for me.  Rashford was great, but the defensive job and midfield playby Herrera was disciplined well played
Bailly was huge in keeping scumbag Costa in check too

Just hope they can ride this momentum to a nice winning streak to end the season and get in the top 4. It'd be so typical to follow it up with a with a flat performance at Burnley but hopefully they've turned a corner

Last edited:

Bailly was huge in keeping scumbag Costa in check too

Just hope they can ride this momentum to a nice winning streak to end the season and get in the top 4. It'd be so typical to follow it up with a with a flats performance at Burnley but hopefully they've turned a corner
laugh.gif
 So true.

Costa hasn't netted a goal in 5 games. Either put Michy up top or Pedro. We haven't been at out sharpest lately and its coming at the worst time.

Very impressive showing from him...

Squawka Football‏Verified account @Squawka 1h1 hour ago
More
Ander Herrera game by numbers vs. Chelsea:

43 passes
5 clearances
4 interceptions
4 tackles
2 chances created
1 assist
1 goal

Bossed it. [emoji]9994[/emoji]