This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor @rck3sactown being given false hope he didn't ask for
laugh.gif

I legit texted my best friend that this morning! 
laugh.gif

told him before this weekend I was 2/8 confident Spurs may catch Chelsea, after this weekend's results I'm down to a 1/8 confidence 

Good game Man U... Y'all deserve the win

Diego Costa sighs

I'm getting real tired of his shenanigans on the field, and he's not even scoring to make it palatable. All of a sudden Lukaku replacing him doesn't sound like that bad of an idea

Diego Costa sighs

I'm getting real tired of his shenanigans on the field, and he's not even scoring to make it palatable. All of a sudden Lukaku replacing him doesn't sound like that bad of an idea

Totally understandable

He hasn't changed. Three seasons. Enough is enough

I loved it when he focused on scoring goals. When he started acting stupid, game was always ugly

I am down for any price on Lukaku

Last edited:

Diego Costa sighs

Totally understandable

He hasn't changed. Three seasons. Enough is enough

I loved it when he focused on scoring goals. When he started acting stupid, game was always ugly

I am down for any price on Lukaku

Which reminds me, Michy either has to be awful or put sugar in Conte's gas tank one day. What was the point of signing him if he can't even get in with Costa playing this poorly?

^

I am trying to understand that situation. We overspent on Michy. Why did he play barely this season? Is it because he's too young? Or not good enough to play in PL? I am a bit worried about Tammy Abraham's future under Conte . Abraham has so much potentials

Costa antics have grown tiresome and if China really wanna spend all that money so be it. Use that money and go get a couple of studs to take his spot.

Yup, I am fine with it

Matic has to go. He isnt the same anymore. His declines show strong lately. I feel like Chelsea has played with only 9 players due of ghosts of Costa and Matic on the pitch lately

lmao at all the chelsea fans in panic mode.  

calm down.  act like you've been here before. 
laugh.gif

This Chelsea breakdown reminds of 2014 when they completely dropped the ball at the end of the season. Wasnt it from not rotating players even though they were in bad form? Seems like Conte is gonna live and die with that starting 11.

As much as I'd love to see Chelsea blow it in 2014 Liverpool fashion, their remaining fixture is much more favorable than Tottenham's.

Chelsea's run-in is more favorable than Spurs, Spurs just have to hope that this bad patch of form Chelsea is going thru lasts a while. Could see what would be wins earlier in the year turn into draws.

Appreciate it @Mastamind89

As much as I'd love to see Chelsea blow it in 2014 Liverpool fashion, their remaining fixture is much more favorable than Tottenham's.
not only that, but I would pick Tottenham not being able to sustain this form and to take a real stumble before Chelsea does

Last edited:

This is true.

It would take a severe mental breakdown of the team to not roll over those last matches...

Conte wont' let that happen.

If there is one thing i feel he has brought to chelsea its that "lunch pail" mentality. work hard get the job done

Props to Mou though for the game sunday. Great job by Man U. Can't wait to read through this thread about pogba :lol:. Thought the kid played great sunday.
City...way to get it done. Leroy Sane....been saying it for a while now...that dude is a joy to watch.

This is true.

It would take a severe mental breakdown of the team to not roll over those last matches...

Conte wont' let that happen.

If there is one thing i feel he has brought to chelsea its that "lunch pail" mentality. work hard get the job done

Props to Mou though for the game sunday. Great job by Man U. Can't wait to read through this thread about pogba :lol:. Thought the kid played great sunday.
City...way to get it done. Leroy Sane....been saying it for a while now...that dude is a joy to watch.

Yeah I agree with you here....Conte looks like he's got them performing at a level where they can say "aight lads, forget about yesterday, time to focus on the next match, lets get back to OUR gameplan" and they'll perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom