This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford lacks composure man... dude us always in a hurry and rushing his shots or dribbles, that breakaway was pitiful

Cant wait until Anderlecht come with the heartbreaker to end this.. Man U have been too wasteful and deserve to pay the ultimate price for it.

Last edited:
Rashford lacks composure man... dude us always in a hurry and rushing his shots or dribbles, that breakaway was pitiful

Tony would've burried that breakaway

Dude needs to get some tips from him on finishing

Last edited:
My blood pressure tho. Same wasteful, unclinical nonsense. How many point blank and easy finishes are we going to leave on the pitch!?

nerd.gif

If Ibra hustled half as much as he complained to the ref,he'd have an assist at least by now :smh:

Last edited:
Tony would've burried that breakaway

Dude needs to get some tips from him on finishing

I agree, Martial is way more composed and clinical.

See that's the thing about Rashford that makes me hesitant about his future, that composure he lacks, sometimes that's not teachable

Scheduled my lunch break around this match's end, these fools couldn't beat anderlecht at OT in 90 :smh:

Random, but I could've sworn Man U beat Chelsea last round of the FA Cup, I was thinking about the possibility of either a North London or Manchester Derby for the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom