This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too casual from Pogba
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 to be fair, he was... over-exuberant (?) with that previous shot... toned it down too much. 

Last edited:
Man...

Ugly but I'll take it

Story of the season though,follow up a great performance with more of the same unclinical finishing :smh:

Created enough chances for multiple goals yet not much to show for it once again

Last edited:
Got a bit lucky there, but I'll take it.

Interesting to see how this affects things on Sunday. 

The Glazers in the stands won't be impressed by that...

Need to work on that poor finishing this summer

I'll take the victory, but my gawd. The finishing is abysmal to say the least.

Hope Zlatan is ok and not out for too long.

Smh what a ****** performance again smh, these dudes can't kill a game to save their lives. I know we got through but with that lineup we should have thrashed them.. very disappointing

Was hoping for Anderlecht to win but oh well 
frown.gif

At least they still have a good shot at winning the Belgian league title 

I hope Monaco wins the whole damn thing. It would be a huge middle finger to the big money atmosphere in present day European footy. I just don't think it'll happen unfortunately.
This is kind of untrue because believe it or not AS Monaco is not a poor club. They have a billionaire owner who splashed 100s of millions on Falcao, James Rodriguez, Moutinho and other signings to compete with PSG in their prime dominance of Ligue 1. Spent all that money and was still nowhere in sight of touching PSG.

They just couldnt sustain the players wages with FIFA Financial Fair Play coming in to play and restricting them from ever sustaining that motto of just straight up buying players. They made 25 selling Kurzawa, 70-80 off James a lone and recently 50-60 off of Anthony Martial. They became a club sort of like Dortmund buying/developing low and selling high.

The thing that confuses me is how they havent signed another big name with all the money they have made recently. I'm sure it's gonna eventually happen of they sell Mbappe or Bakayoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom