This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously mad at dude for wanting to play for Real? Might as well be mad at most players :lol:

He came up through Atletico Madrid and now wants to play for their arch rivals. You don't see anything wrong with that?

If he was a foreigner I'd be one thing, but he's from Madrid so he knows the hate Atletico fans feel for RM.

Fernando Torres would've never done such a thing.

I get where you're coming from.

But I think De Get mainly wants to get back to Madrid, period. He doesn't care about the team. He wants to be back at the crib.

Courtois is the one who is more loyal to Atleti it seems, as he's made it a direct point that Atleti is the exact team he wants to return to before his career is over.

In my first year of watching soccer my top 5 favorite players are.

1) Paul Pogba
2) Mario Boaloteli
3) Marcelo
4) Drogba montreal impact edition.
laugh.gif

5) Ronaldo
We need to introduce you to a man that goes by the name Quaresma

I love Mario to death forever. i see him succeed I'm going rep it anytime I see it.

if Marcelo did win Ballon'dOr that would be so amazing to me

Ibrahimovic had a successful knee surgery. And didn't suffer a career ending injury. He has started rehabilitation. [rmc]

Mourinho was prepared to offer Ibrahimovic a renewal out of loyalty but it is understood the player refused out of pride

It is almost certain that Ibrahimovic will not play for #mufc again [men]

I'm glad that surgery went well but damn, feeling sad though about dude having possibly played his last match in England :frown: :\

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll stay in Manchester and start trying with them. Probably be offered a short term deal that will let him leave next summer.

Random idea but I kinda want to do buy, sell, promote. Or is it too early for that? Anyway, basically you name 1 player you want your club to buy, a player you want them to sell and a you player you want promoted to 1st team whether it's sporadically or not, etc.

Buy: Lewandowski (I was torn between him and Lacazette. I think Lacazette's overall playing style fit's with Arsenal more but I think Lewa is more clinical).
Sell: Szczensy (There's a handful of players that I think should be sold but here's a start)
Promote: Maitland-Niles has played in the FA cup and has made 1 PL appearance late in a match. He's versatile and I think he could well in our current formation. So promote him to a bigger role I should say I guess.

Buy: Harry Kane. He's the complete striker, young and English. Would cost a bomb and most likely won't happen.

Sell: Marouane Fellaini.

Promote: Andreas Pereira. Can play out wide, as a 10, and as a central midfielder. Good over a dead ball as well. Would add class to the midfield.

Random idea but I kinda want to do buy, sell, promote. Or is it too early for that? Anyway, basically you name 1 player you want your club to buy, a player you want them to sell and a you player you want promoted to 1st team whether it's sporadically or not, etc.

Buy: Lewandowski (I was torn between him and Lacazette. I think Lacazette's overall playing style fit's with Arsenal more but I think Lewa is more clinical).
Sell: Szczensy (There's a handful of players that I think should be sold but here's a start)
Promote: Maitland-Niles has played in the FA cup and has made 1 PL appearance late in a match. He's versatile and I think he could well in our current formation. So promote him to a bigger role I should say I guess.
Buy: Dybala

Sell: Fellani (damn I hate this bum)

Promote: Fosu-Mensah (play regularly at least)

Buy: Harry Kane. He's the complete striker, young and English. Would cost a bomb and most likely won't happen.

Sell: Marouane Fellaini.

Promote: Andreas Pereira. Can play out wide, as a 10, and as a central midfielder. Good over a dead ball as well. Would add class to the midfield.

Co-sign everything but I'd switch Kane with Griez

Andrinho's La Liga experience this season should do him wonders moving forward,he's been one of the few sparks on a relegation bound side

Last edited:
I keep seeing that United is interested in Belotti. Personally I'd say issa no for me. Plus Torino is asking close to 100 mil for him

I keep seeing that United is interested in Belotti. Personally I'd say issa no for me. Plus Torino is asking close to 100 mil for him
I can already hear the Brinks truck backing up.  I agree with you,  I wouldn't pay, but Woodward is printing money

Yea also saw the Belotti rumors,no way Mou spends 200m on strikers this summer though :lol:

Last edited:
buy a defender of any kind
sell rooney clear 300K of wage bill
promote the kids youve seen on the bench and the ones youve heard of like angel gomes, roshaun williams, callum gribbin and tahith chong

yeah i know it says one but im a rebel

I can't see Dybala coming to United. I can see us getting rid of Rooney and making way for someone like James. Other than that Griez and Morata can be options up front. Honestly there isn't much to choose from. We might **** around and end up with Benz. Actually Belotti might have to due if all else fails.

If Mou decides to go with a younger stricker then our options grow.

Buy: Marcelo
Sell: Lovren
Promote: going to bend the rules a bit here but I'd like to see us bring Sakho and Markovic back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom