This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darmian and Timbo are both part of the 1st team already though tbf

yyE93Lo.gif

View media item 2422993
1 year ago today, we became Champions of England :smoking can't believe it's been a year, what a surreal year too.

Already a full year :wow: :wow:

Still one of the most improbable stories I've ever seen in sports and it'll probably stay that way :lol: :smokin

Hope Claudio still ends up getting that statue

Last edited:

You're right but they're seeing time cause we down alotta guys :lol:. I meant more in a sense if we were all healthy.

Eh I mean we've seen Darmian get pt when the squad was healthy under LVG and he just hasn't worked as I had hoped. He's solid defensively but he doesn't add much in attack at all and that's a huge part of the modern FB's game nowadays. Can't see him him ever getting picked over Tony V when everyone's healthy and I doubt Mou see's him as a longterm replacement.

I agree about Timbo though and it fits since he was at the academy. We haven't had nearly enough time to see what he's about aside from the glimpses he's shown in the rare times he's played. I wonder what position Mou see's him as though,he's played as a RB,CB,CM and even inverted winger. Personally,I'd like to see him get a chance at CM with Carrick nearing the end of his career. He's got the attributes to be a real dynamic CM.

Last edited:
Buy: Gibson (Boro)
Sigurdsson (Swansea)
A New RW (no idea who :lol: )

Sell: Musa, Mendy, Ulloa/Slimani, Mahrez (He will leave regardless)

We have no one to promote :lol:

Sucks that Musa has been a bit of a bust so far, but I would keep Slimani if I were you. No way you'd recover that fee. Getting Gibson and Siggurdson would be great business tho, I need someone to scoop Gylfi to keep him in the Prem.

For United:
Buy Griez
Sell Darmian, Fellaini (which seems like it'll never happen unfortunately)
Promote Timbo as a CDM. I feel like he'd be a beast paired up with Pogba and Ander in the midfield.

Sucks that Musa has been a bit of a bust so far, but I would keep Slimani if I were you. No way you'd recover that fee. Getting Gibson and Siggurdson would be great business tho, I need someone to scoop Gylfi to keep him in the Prem.

For United:
Buy Griez
Sell Darmian, Fellaini (which seems like it'll never happen unfortunately)
Promote Timbo as a CDM. I feel like he'd be a beast paired up with Pogba and Ander in the midfield.
Shanghai bid 39.5m in January for Slim :lol:

You're right but they're seeing time cause we down alotta guys :lol:. I meant more in a sense if we were all healthy.

Eh I mean we've seen Darmian get pt when the squad was healthy under LVG and he just hasn't worked as I had hoped. He's solid defensively but he doesn't add much in attack at all and that's a huge part of the modern FB's game nowadays. Can't see him him ever getting picked over Tony V when everyone's healthy and I doubt Mou see's him as a longterm replacement.

I agree about Timbo though and it fits since he was at the academy. We haven't had nearly enough time to see what he's about aside from the glimpses he's shown in the rare times he's played. I wonder what position Mou see's him as though,he's played as a RB,CB,CM and even inverted winger. Personally,I'd like to see him get a chance at CM with Carrick nearing the end of his career. He's got the attributes to be a real dynamic CM.

I agree 100% about Timbo at CM, it's the best spot for him to flourish. We're still thin on FBs at the end of the day. I can't think of one FB Mou should go after when the season's over :smh:

I need another view at those UBs Becks is holding :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't really rock Adidas like that but those UB Pure controls have peaked my interest

Since we're on the topic of promotion, RM will have a problem of the good sort this offseason with on loan 22 year old holding mid Marcos Llorente.

He's top 5 in Europe for tackles this season, has range on his passes, and the ability to dribble out of trouble. He's basically demanding first team football next season, saying he's proven he's ready to play at a top club and not rot on the bench.

I love what every one of our midfielders, including James have brought the team so far. But that stacked midfield is certainly at capacity, and surely someone will have to move to make room for Llorente if RM are to keep the future Spanish international. If it is indeed James, his top class goal scoring instincts from the midfield will be missed. He's proving at the end of the season he's still world class and no flop.

Interesting fact, Llorente's father, grandfather, and great uncle were all RM players. The great uncle Gento played 428 matches in a span of almost 20 years.

Last edited:
I don't really rock Adidas like that but those UB Pure controls have peaked my interest

Neither do I unless obligated but UB are niiiiiiiiiice.

Would love the predator joints but I assume they'll be super limited?
you got it, hypebeasts will be all over them like flies on [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

if they were low top(as they should be) and had laces, I think a lot more people would try and cop....thus making it harder

Think I'm gonna watch the Monaco-Juve game instead of Real and Atletico. Monaco's high pressure attack against Juve's solid defense should be interesting

It's the semi's though,both games are on seperase days
laugh.gif
I thought they were both today for some reason
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Forgot the Monaco game is tomorrow

Either way I hope Monaco wins the tournament 

Last edited:
No big :lol:

That's when there's still a lot of fixtures left,they give people the chance to watch all the games when it's down to the final 4

OL - Ajax is on tomorrow though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom