This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got it, hypebeasts will be all over them like flies on [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

if they were low top(as they should be) and had laces, I think a lot more people would try and cop....thus making it harder
I can see it now... beasts rockin' Predator boots casually... 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Think I'm gonna watch the Monaco-Juve game instead of Real and Atletico. Monaco's high pressure attack against Juve's solid defense should be interesting

I know you were corrected but regardless I felt the Monaco-Juve tie was more juicy before the cup thrashing Monaco was given by PSG. I hope Monaco's young guns can bounce back. I didn't catch that match but if PSG but on a clinic best believe Juve will be borrowing and employing their tactics, making the task even tougher for Monaco.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna watch the Monaco-Juve game instead of Real and Atletico. Monaco's high pressure attack against Juve's solid defense should be interesting

I know you were corrected but regardless I felt the Monaco-Juve tie was more juicy before the cup thrashing Monaco was given by PSG. I hope Monaco's young guns can bounce back. I didn't catch that match but if PSG but on a clinic best believe Juve will be borrowing and employing their tactics, making the task even tougher for Monaco.

They were without Mbappe or Falcao and started 8 academy kids when they got thrashed,gonna be a much stronger side facing Juve

Jardim was prioritising the league

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we still see it in football stadiums from certain countries, but now we have racial abuse towards Adam Jones @ Fenway?!  WTF.  

I heard about that. They threw peanuts at him too. Sad for baseball. Hope they do something about it asap.

Nice city but these incidents haven't done the city justice at all...

People are feeling emboldened as hell to act on their racism ever since the election

Last edited:

Unfortunately, we still see it in football stadiums from certain countries, but now we have racial abuse towards Adam Jones @ Fenway?!  WTF.  
Saw on The Guardian that they threw peanuts at him and called him the n-word 
mean.gif

Racial abuse happens at soccer games here in Belgium too, not that uncommon. I haven't heard the n-word at a game but I've seen bananas thrown onto the pitch and "monkey" chants in the crowd.

Most of those incidents were from the home team's own "fans" too because they were losing

Stadium security has become a lot more strict and they're quick to kick people out or permanently blacklist them but it doesn't really seem to help much. Sometimes the Royal Belgian Football Association makes clubs play their next match or multiple upcoming matches behind closed doors if the crowd causes a ruckus. That seems to be most effective. Sucks for the clubs and the real fans of course but I think that works best to discourage throwing things on the pitch and racist crowd chants.

Last edited:
Sometimes the Royal Belgian Football Association makes clubs play their next match or multiple upcoming matches behind closed doors if the crowd causes a ruckus. That seems to be most effective.

They do this is Argentina as well. After Boca fans threw a smoke bomb on the field during a Copa Libertadores match against River, they were forced to play several home matches with no spectators. It was weird as hell watching those matches, they felt like practice scrimmages.

Last edited:
While we're on this topic,Sulley Muntari got carded and subsequently suspended after he reacted to being abused racially by fans by walking off :smh:

Hear things like this coming out of serie A all too often

He took the high road though after by giving his shirt to the kid of some of the folks who where chanting slurs

Last edited:
They do this is Argentina as well. After Boca fans threw a smoke bomb on the field during a Copa Libertadores match against River, they were forced to play several home matches with no crowd. It was weird as hell watching those matches, they felt like practice scrimmages.
Yeah it's strange to watch those matches on tv with a completely empty stadium. It doesn't happen that much but throwing things onto the pitch is pretty much a guaranteed way to result in that. Whether it's bananas, firecrackers or even smoke bombs or flares.

Last edited:
No big :lol:

That's when there's still a lot of fixtures left,they give people the chance to watch all the games when it's down to the final 4

OL - Ajax is on tomorrow though
why???

[thread="652424"] [/thread]
you got it, hypebeasts will be all over them like flies on [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

if they were low top(as they should be) and had laces, I think a lot more people would try and cop....thus making it harder
I can see it now... beasts rockin' Predator boots casually... :x  :lol:
man don't get me started, I would go on a long rant >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom