This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wenger goes to PSG and the club keeps dropping bags, then we'll know he wasn't the problem at Arsenal.

As an atleti fan ya boy is prepared to be heart broken when griez and el cholo leave, i'm not prepared yet :/

man Antidope semi deserves to catch hands for claiming that Hunger Games is the best movie franchise of all time. and many other words he has told himself that are fax
roll.gif

Last edited:
I've stopped buying kits ever since I found 100% identical kits in Thailand for less than $10. I didn't buy them, but my friend bought a Real, Liverpool, and Chelsea kit for $25 total, and the fake Adidas kits were better quality than my real ones :lol:

Ronnie :smokin :smokin

I don't know how he just always manages to score. Anticipation, movement, and being clinical. All he needs is once chance to score...there aren't many of them out there.

idk why, but I can see this Juve/Monaco leg end in a scoreless draw.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that likes the new font and numbers...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]? I could do without the overlapping letters in the name, but I'm still feeling it.

It reminds me of Neutraface font. Could be that it reminds me of an architectural type face.
that overlapping is wack man 
laugh.gif

That new font is weird...  not sure how the overlapping letters are going to work.  Some places do printing with loose letters for custom names etc.  Not even has a name that contains 'NO' lolz.  I wonder how the other letters are going to look.

Overlapping font will be hard to read from a distance

Definitely

They've seemed to have sacrificed class and tradition for trendy. I definitely prefer the patches posted right above over the new one.

The font and numbers would work well even with the "trendier" more modern style if they just didn't overlap and spaced the numbers out a tad bit.

The patches should have never changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom