This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
To compound Arsenal's misery, Laca ain't coming this summer:

"[The team I will join] will have to be in the Champions League and play good football,” Lacazette said ahead of Lyon’s Europa League semi-final first leg against Ajax. “Passing the ball, not just hitting it from box to box. Not kick and rush. That would not work for me."

[emoji]128551[/emoji]

Sounds like he's describing Liverpool to me

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39792319

Garth Crooks, an independent Kick It Out trustee, is calling for every self-respecting black player in the Italian League to not play this weekend unless the Italian authorities withdraw the ban on Sulley Muntari.

I mentioned this story yesterday,Serie A is backwards AF when it comes to dealing with race issues :smh:. They really carded and suspended Muntari for protesting the abuse he was getting and walking off while the opposing club and their fans got off scot-free :stoneface:

Last edited:
To compound Arsenal's misery, Laca ain't coming this summer:

"[The team I will join] will have to be in the Champions League and play good football,” Lacazette said ahead of Lyon’s Europa League semi-final first leg against Ajax. “Passing the ball, not just hitting it from box to box. Not kick and rush. That would not work for me."

[emoji]128551[/emoji]

Sounds like he's describing Liverpool to me
TBH Laca would flourish at Pool.

Barazgli is starting at right back for Juve with Dani Alves in front of him at midfield. They prepared for Monaco's wing attacks

Great news .. pogba, Mata, bailly, jones and Smalling all in the united team that traveled :pimp:

I mentioned this story yesterday,Serie A is backwards AF when it comes to dealing with race issues :smh:. They really carded and suspended Muntari for protesting the abuse he was getting and walking off while the opposing club and their fans got off scot-free :stoneface:

It's sad man. They should forfeit the game and give that team a L.
**** don't change wether it's fans here in the US in Boston to over in Europe.

Lol mkhi's name set gonna be a mess next season

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Great news .. pogba, Mata, bailly, jones and Smalling all in the united team that traveled :pimp:

Yup :smokin

Bailly posted this earlier

:rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Mans doing interpretive dance. Wonder what Mou thinks since he banned social media 48hrs before games.

Rooting for the young Monaco boys to win this tournament 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom