This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this story yesterday,Serie A is backwards AF when it comes to dealing with race issues :smh:. They really carded and suspended Muntari for protesting the abuse he was getting and walking off while the opposing club and their fans got off scot-free :stoneface:

It's sad man. They should forfeit the game and give that team a L.
**** don't change wether it's fans here in the US in Boston to over in Europe.

Yea it's shameful all over,it's been especially discouraging that the Italian FA doesn't seem to care all that much about the problem to do anything about it :smh:. This kinda stuff has been happening over there for years and most of the time it goes unpunished

Last edited:
I picked Monaco to win it all... need that for the record.

Now la liga Will use the same font for all teams, hate it. They do it in the liga portuguesa too and I can't stand it. Let these teams keep their uniqueness

Higuain
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

I'm the first to criticize Higuain, but no one under 7 feet tall is reaching that ball

Don't think it helped he tripped over the turf 5 mins before that

I picked Monaco to win it all... need that for the record.

Now la liga Will use the same font for all teams, hate it. They do it in the liga portuguesa too and I can't stand it. Let these teams keep their uniqueness

I had to screen cap my vote for Monaco so when it happens I can post it lol.

Real taking the whole thing tho.

Monaco's looked pretty good early,getting more chances than I expected against this Juve defence...:nerd:

Last edited:
I find it pretty impressive that Higuain can play full matches and perform as well as he does being built like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom