This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez is the best striker in the world and it isn't even close.

Aguero is injury prone and also a bum for the NT, people just don't talk about it as much because his poor play for Argentina is overshadowed by Higuain's.

I think the Aguero vs Suarez argument ended during Luis's last season at Liverpool. Aguero is good, but Suarez is on his own level

@ PSK

I probably did mention that I despised Rudi a couple times but I was probably going through the motions as a fan. Regardless of his ups and downs with the club I can say that the team we have now and could have had was due to him. Luis Enrique coached us and look at him now at barca. Rudi did way better than Enrique. Sure they had different squads at the time but Rudi def is better than Enrique in my eyes. Give him a chance to coach a team in the top 5 of eroupe and he will flourish.

I blame a lot of what happened to Rudi on Roma. We sold players, and bought younger talent. Talent that wasn't ready to have a big impact on the first team. Unfortunately we can wait for the talent to develop but not the coach.

Last edited:
Saurez is easily the best striker no doubt about that he is there by himself right now earning his own tier.

The next tier would be Lewandoski, Aguero, Zlatan, Higuain (I think thats fair after his season last year and how I think he will do for Juventus to put him there)

Saurez is easily the best striker no doubt about that he is there by himself right now earning his own tier.

The next tier would be Lewandoski, Aguero, Zlatan, Higuain (I think thats fair after his season last year and how I think he will do for Juventus to put him there)

I agree with this.

Last year the argument was whether Suarez or Lewandowski was better, I think it's safe to say that discussion has been put to rest.

Last edited:
Suarez is the best striker in the world and it isn't even close.

Aguero is injury prone and also a bum for the NT, people just don't talk about it as much because his poor play for Argentina is overshadowed by Higuain's.

I didn't say Aguero was better. I think when fully fit, he can sit at the table. Same with Lewa.

Last edited:
Suarez is a beast but he's a scumbag. Have him in my Icardi list.

Suarez and Icardi are different types of scumbags. I'd rather have a teammate with a bad temper than one that will try to smash my wife and take my kids.

Last edited:
Maybe I want a divorce. This way she doesn't come after my cash cause Icardi will cash her out.

Yay, Rooney's starting!

Cs5TCbWWIAAYp5u.jpg:small

Kompany returns 
smokin.gif
 good to see Sane get the start and Sterling get a bit of a rest as well as Fernandinho and KDB. I'm really excited to see Garcia (75) get a start I really like his game and it's very interesting to see Angelino (69) start in the midfield instead of leftback. Pep must have plans for him he is very attack minded so Pep may have some plans for a position change for him. A great bonus would be Diaz (academy wonder kid) and Maffeo get some time in the game as well.

Swansea%20XI.png

And the new third's will be worn today 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
The beginning of a new era for both clubs tbh

What? They were way worse the season before under Moyes :lol:

Although, I could see that being the moment that the Foxes signaled their intent to not only stay in the league but to compete with the big boys

ESPNFC talking about De Bruyne's at the table with Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar :smh: :lol:

I'm not a huge Barcelona guy, but c'mon man. The koolaid's run dry.

Aguero isn't Suarez, De Bruyne isn't anyone. Stop making the comparisons.

It's ESPN :lol:

I was listening to these guys too. Anything "ESPN" almost always ends in hyperbole. It's the butter for their bread. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yes, DeBruyne has played well the past FIVE games. But Messi and Ronaldo have been GOD Level for a decade. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know because ESPN said it's going to spake ire and objection but you're understating De Bruyne's performance dating back the last few years.

He's been balling out for years now it's too bad he wasn't fully fit last season. That 2014/15 season I said was the most intelligent attacking player in the world and I meant it.

Hard to directly compare a player like De Bruyne to other players who are much closer to being pure forwards and I'm not saying he's their equal but I will say this, De Bruyne has the pure technique and IQ to match any of those three.

Except Messi, only because his functional technique is unfathomable and the reason why he's the best player ever to touch a ball.

Last edited:
The beginning of a new era for both clubs tbh

What? They were way worse the season before under Moyes :lol:

Although, I could see that being the moment that the Foxes signaled their intent to not only stay in the league but to compete with the big boys

That was the year before Leicester shocked the world, and the beginning of the LVG era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom