This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not any better :lol: :x,hoping it's the calm before the storm...

The beginning of a new era for both clubs tbh

What? They were way worse the season before under Moyes :lol:

Although, I could see that being the moment that the Foxes signaled their intent to not only stay in the league but to compete with the big boys

That was the year before Leicester shocked the world, and the beginning of the LVG era

LVG didn't really signal a new era though,it was just a continuation of the struggles post Fergie.

The Leicester ascendence is still mind blowing man,they were bottom of the table iirc at new years that year.

Last edited:
Sorry to go back but the Thing that kills me about that United piece is "nastier and more personal that SAF" .. the same SAF that threw a ******* boot at becks? The same manager who publically outted many of stars? Cmon son.

This might be Roo's last life line. Mou will have played him in every one of his preferred positions.. wouldn't be surprised to see him benched for heggsyfc

Last edited:
He did all that, but won trophies tho.

Its tough love when you're winning. Its just **** management when you're losing.

Two sides of the same coin

Suarez is a scumbag who will bring you the treble. Icardi is just a scumbag.

Last edited:
I just noticed in that lineup,Mou's playing with 2 holding MF's? Against Northampton??

LVG would be proud

Last edited:
Sorry to go back but the Thing that kills me about that United piece is "nastier and more personal that SAF" .. the same SAF that threw a ******* boot at becks? The same manager who publically outted many of stars? Cmon son.

This might be Roo's last life line. Mou will have played him in every one of his preferred positions.. wouldn't be surprised to see him benched for heggsyfc

The Fergie comparison is what's making me certain that Roo's the source of the leak :lol:. Only him,DDG,Carrick,Valencia and Mike played under Fergie.

DDG's always been the quiet/private type,even during his saga he didnt say a word to the press so I trust it wasn't him and Mou is the only reason Carrick is back :lol:. He was moving on after the FA cup final but Mou offered him another year so I can't see him speaking bad about him either. Doesn't really seem to be in Mike or Valencia's character either

Last edited:
Balo with another brace today :smokin,still a lot of time left for a hatty. Is it too early to say he's back?

Last edited:
what was ramos thinking lmao?

hes soooo good but then makes the worst mistakes

Idk what it is with soccer culture to not just take a foul our kick the ball out to get a man in. I was yelling at my tv after the first counter when Marcelo left injured and Carvajal couldn't get on to just kick it out. Real stupidly and in undisciplined fashion goes and tries to score a goal on their end, and wind up giving one up.

This reminds me of when Bale stupidly a few years ago leaves the match against Sevilla to change his shoe or something, then Rakitic goes crazy on his empty flank and they concede a vital goal.

Wazza 
laugh.gif

Also think it's strange after an injury that sub that you have to wait to get a man in.

Still doesn't change that Real had ZERO discipline there to just bunker in until they got Carvajal in. They deserve to get scored on, especially after there was a warning shot a min before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom