This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
isco would be fire for utd  

actually isco or james 

if james were in the PL he would be a superstar

Last edited:
Its something, man. Its something. If not shirts, then image rights, making sure their brand is still big globally with their marquee captain still suiting up, records, Rooney is huge in asia, something.

I love the guy, one of my favorite players all time, but the mystery has to be solved.

I want to see the guy back in top form, but that isn't happening. He's just not that athletic.

But if he can still get it in scoring great in cup games, I'll take what I can get. But let them young boys run on saturdays

That's probably what it is.

Rooney is the face of the club. With Rooney not performing, it looks terrible for the club.

Cheers to Bilbao LB Mikel Balenziaga who bagged his first goal in his 10 year career (323 games) in a 3-1 win vs Sevllla over the weekend. :lol: :smokin

Man U will discard of Rooney's body once they find a new great white hope.

Like Kane.

There's some talented youngsters in the academy,don't know if they'll get the chance though...

Last edited:
I'm worried about Real's match against BVB. They've been on a tear since their L to Leipzig. 20 Goals, 2 conceded in 4 matches. Their home support is legendary and Real have a shockingly terrible record in Germany.

Looking at the big picture, I'd be more than satisfied with a draw and have the odds in our favor to win the match and essentially the group @ the Bernabéu.

You better hope the GOAT ain't in their starting XI

Srs

Last edited:
Also, I'm ecstatic Madrid is on FS1 for once. They always get shafted with games broadcasted on FS2 which for myself and many others isn't in HD.

All it had to take was for Tottenham and Leicester to make the top 4, and then both be scheduled to play on the same day, so there's basically no "big EPL club" that they're strong bias can choose from. And for Fox to also be the ones that broadcast the Bundesliga and for BVB to have an up and coming American.

Last edited:
Wait, how did he do that? 
nerd.gif

Obvs the ball is deflated. 

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Mahmoud Dahoud play against Barca, looking forward to seeing Thorgan play against Barca to.

just grabbed my fifa 17 (PS4) preorder from best buy :smokin gonna be on in a few hours. add me on PSN vtotheinay would love to run some games against dudes from this thread

@pjoyceexpress
Sam Allardyce to leave England role tonight. Mutual agreement between him and FA to part ways

Ima go buy the game after these matches and the gym.

Champions league is on. Dortmund and Madrid should be fire. All is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom