This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gare Bear 
embarassed.gif

For the PS4 heads in here,just copped Fifs a little earlier and wouldn't mind giving some of you that work online :lol: :smokin. PSN's the same as my SN

Last edited:
I don't have FIFA, but PS folks can add me anyway... 
tongue.gif

PSN: SinnerP

Last edited:
Bale with the great backheel meg to set up Cristiano... Ronnie sprints the opposite direction from him and to the bench :lol:

@OptaJoe: 45 - Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 45 times in the Champions League since the start of the 2013/14 season, 18 more than anyone else. Elite.

Random suggestion but the 3 Lions should try see if Blanc would be interested. Think they should stay away from British managers for now...:lol:

@OptaJoe: 45 - Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 45 times in the Champions League since the start of the 2013/14 season, 18 more than anyone else. Elite.

Random suggestion but the 3 Lions should try see if Blanc would be interested. Think they should stay away from British managers for now...:lol:

They should hire Wenger. He'd be perfect for the job, he wouldn't have to spend any money at all.

Spiderman almost made it level,Varane has been doing a good job on him besides that chance

Last edited:
I was a PS head since the PS1 but I switched to the 360 a while back before coming home this gen :lol:

why does nobody have Xbox? :frown:
:lol:  Nothing against the XB, but started with PS back in 1994 and just stuck with it ever since. 

Yeah I've rocked with the PS since I can remember. Although I will say I like the XB controller a bit more, thinking about getting one of those adapters that allow you to use a controller from one system on another. Similar to the way using a wireless (not bluetooth) keyboard, headphones, etc would work

Random suggestion but the 3 Lions should try see if Blanc Miguel Herrera would be interested. Think they should stay away from British managers for now...
laugh.gif
fixed

CtYcfyeWIAACf6b.jpg

why does nobody have Xbox? :frown:
:lol:  Nothing against the XB, but started with PS back in 1994 and just stuck with it ever since. 

Yeah I've rocked with the PS since I can remember. Although I will say I like the XB controller a bit more, thinking about getting one of those adapters that allow you to use a controller from one system on another. Similar to the way using a wireless (not bluetooth) keyboard, headphones, etc would work

Switched to xbone over the summer after getting rid of my PS4 last winter. Controller is way comfier than PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom