This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in the Bahamas all weekend, anything crazy happen in this thread during the US/MEX match?

Toni_Suddoth_U16_13_14_gro%C3%9F.jpg

bruh how did this kid age this much in 4 years :wow:
Puberty hit this dude like a brick :x

View media item 2229685

Ayo we hittin up this teen night fam?

View media item 2230172

Last edited:
African POTY 2016...

Yaya:
Goals - 3
Assists - 1
Nominee - Yes

Mo Salah:
Goals - 23
Assists - 14
Nominee - No

laugh.gif

there is some great matches today

italy vs germany 

spain vs england 

france vs ivory coast

argentina vs colombia

A French algebra teacher used Pogba's dab to help explain the Pythagoras’s theorem & to see if his dab was "perfect". :lol: :smokin

View media item 2230457
- It's a shame if Klopp can't work with Sturridge. He's a proven goal scorer. I wonder what the deal is between the two of them?

- I think daniel levy is an IDIOT, but he will confirm it for me once again if he lets Harry Kane leave because of his refusal to pay Kane what he's worth. Can't believe he's still only making £60k a week which is a paltry sum compared to other star players in the prem. Lloris is said to be leaving to.

- Another rumor is Inter skipper Stefano Pioli wants to the club to use it's relationship with Jose to bring in 4 of the players he doesn't want & those players are rumored to be Chris Smalling, Memphis Depay, Matteo Darmian, & Daley Blind.

- A new RB rumor has emerged for Barca, 34 year old Croation Darijo Srna from Shakhtar... The club is rumored to be looking at him because it would be a quick option should they pull the trigger on the deal. :rolleyes

View media item 2230466
- Chinese tech firm Huawei is said to be the shirt sponsor Barca is currently negotiating with for a record deal.

Edit - One of the clubs Huawei sponsors is Cape Town Ajax. I like just the script & not the script & logo. They also sponsor Liga MX's & once sponsored Galatasaray.

View media item 2230467View media item 2230469View media item 2230473

Last edited:
Schweinsteiger looked old & slow in his last 2 years at Bayern. I can't believe the Chicago Fire are entertaining the thought of signing him. If anything Lampard & Gerrard should serve a warning to Chicago & other mls teams not to buy old & slow players from abroad.

I know a lot of people that buy fake jerseys on AliExpress, it would be ironic if Barcelona's official shirt sponsor is the same place people go to buy their counterfeit merchandise :lol:

Was in the Bahamas all weekend, anything crazy happen in this thread during the US/MEX match?
it was civilized
Schweinsteiger looked old & slow in his last 2 years at Bayern. I can't believe the Chicago Fire are entertaining the thought of signing him. If anything Lampard & Gerrard should serve a warning to Chicago & other mls teams not to buy old & slow players from abroad.
same chicago fire that brought in Cuah, better than what LAFC is trying to do

they are looking at Rooney, Modric or Chicha as star signings for the 2018 season. 

Chicha would be the perfect player to come in to play in LA but hes doing just fine and doesnt need MLS as much as they need him 

anyone but Rooney please...i love you Magic, but dont bring Rooney to LA. 

Last edited:
Some light hearted fare...

Rafinha nutmegs the ish out of Alaba. His reaction to the meg is all you can do when you get "stolt" like that.

Pogba doing his best Conor McGregor impression.

People sometimes get too caught up in potential and promise. It's the other end of the spectrum of getting hung up in accomplishments of over the hill players. Except worse because at least those dudes did things to earn the rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom