This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was in the Bahamas all weekend, anything crazy happen in this thread during the US/MEX match?
it was civilized
Schweinsteiger looked old & slow in his last 2 years at Bayern. I can't believe the Chicago Fire are entertaining the thought of signing him. If anything Lampard & Gerrard should serve a warning to Chicago & other mls teams not to buy old & slow players from abroad.
same chicago fire that brought in Cuah, better than what LAFC is trying to do

they are looking at Rooney, Modric or Chicha as star signings for the 2018 season. 

Chicha would be the perfect player to come in to play in LA but hes doing just fine and doesnt need MLS as much as they need him 

anyone but Rooney please...i love you Magic, but dont bring Rooney to LA. 
Guardado to Atlanta United?? 

bellerin is more like the #8 spot behind stephan. He's been good no doubt but the others have been doing it way longer and at a high level

what a goal by aspas 
nthat.gif

apparently alexis will be playing tonight. man those MRI scans better have been good, to risk him for a friendly match with potential long term repercussions will be unforgivable

edit: so its a qualifying match, dammit, he's definitely going to play then. I just need him to be alright for the weekend

Last edited:
Argentina-Colombia. Thank you futbol gods.

Pratto gets the start up top. K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom